Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Rumours gaining pace about Rashford from the Rags to Arsenal.

Arteta don't even fucking think about it. Don't you dare. No! His wages would be mental and that's without considering the fee. I know there's a theme of us taking players from basket case clubs and making them good again but just no to Rashford.

Arteta don't even fucking think about it. Don't you dare. No! His wages would be mental and that's without considering the fee. I know there's a theme of us taking players from basket case clubs and making them good again but just no to Rashford.
I really can't see any decent club, especially English, wasting money on Rashford. The money would boost United, and there is far better value for buying clubs elsewhere.

How dare you turn your nose up at a 7 goal a season world class striker who scores more with Dublin 304's than for his team. :)

Last edited:

He's fast. That's it. Do you need pace up front?

I think if he leaves the Rags he stays in England and I would also think Ten Bob stays. I think a few of the younger Rags still aren't happy about the way Ten Bob has treated Sancho.

I'm not sure he'd fit in with what Arteta is looking for in a player. It's all about him.

Nothing surprises me in football these days and this doesn’t come as a shock anymore, I suppose the one stumbling block would be the fee with him being English and PSR, probably Jesus out of the door and also Zinny to balance the books.

One thing with Rashford is he is a threat on the break but rags would want at least 60m and they'll have to match rags wages of 350ka week

Arsenal did sign Danny Welbeck. However as you say Rashford's wages would be astronmical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.