Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Congratulations to Arteta for doing such a fantastic job at Arsenal! You pushed us to the final match of the season, and came within a whisker of winning the league. If Pep were to leave City... well, my selfish self hopes that we could somehow lure Arteta away from you to be our next manager.
Your the only one, myself and blues I know don’t like him and would be against Arteta becoming City manager.

If we were grooming him he would have stayed.
If he does somehow get appointed he would have a hard job getting the backing from all fans.
Like anything, success brings love and if he went to City and was successful I think he'd get backed by the fans.

That being said I can't see him going to City from Arsenal. Barca, Madrid etc maybe, but from Arsenal to City, with all the baggage that entails? Don't see it myself but stranger things have happened in football.

Arteta is Arsenal man through and through, if he somehow get Arsenal either PL or Champions League next season then he will stay in Arsenal for a very long time.

If we were grooming him he would have stayed.
If he does somehow get appointed he would have a hard job getting the backing from all fans.
Didn’t he tell City officials, just before he took the Arsenal job, that he would stay, if he were given assurances that he would succeed Pep?

Not surprisingly, no such assurances were forthcoming.

Cheers.

Why don't you like Arteta? We were grooming him to be Pep's replacement... but unfortunately, the Arsenal position opened up.

you not remember him catching covid? Our game got postponed and all of a sudden he was fine again a short time after?

He sounds like a rat, for someone who denied he was speaking to Arsenal (their board also said it to city) then the same evening/early morning of the game we had just played Arsenal at the emirates, Arsenal board members are papped leaving his home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.