Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Time to escalate things with these snide cunts. I was willing to forgive the little digs, the boardroom antics and general wanky traits of a lot of their fanbase but it's time for Edu and the rest of the board and the whole club to get the full dipper treatment and spanked to oblivion.

If they wanted to actually win something next season they've well and truly fucked it. We will fucking smash them next year now.

Time to escalate things with these snide cunts. I was willing to forgive the little digs, the boardroom antics and general wanky traits of a lot of their fanbase but it's time for Edu and the rest of the board and the whole club to get the full dipper treatment and spanked to oblivion.

If they wanted to actually win something next season they've well and truly fucked it. We will fucking smash them next year now.
Saw Gooner fans on Twitter spit-balling ridiculously low offers they'd be "comfortable" with to bring in Julian Alvarez lol. After the shit they pulled yesterday, we will never do business with those Bottling snakes again. They'd be lucky to hire a Manchester City janitor at this point.

Can't wait to see their reaction next summer when they come 2nd to us again and we win 5 on the bounce. Will be peak.

Admittedly I'm a petty fucker, but I would be straight to the press if I was City to confirm it was Arsenal that leaked the information and shift all blame on what was otherwise a private and confidential action the PL and it's clubs have been dealing with behind the scenes since February. And that all fallout is sensationalist nonsense caused by the actions of Arsenal breaching the confidentiality of the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.