Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

You are right, it does actually, and actually had me double checking just to be sure lol.

Kit is bad enough without the brown! And you are defo right about the marketing guff, reading this morning it's meant to be based on a map of Islington. Lot of shite

United could do the same with a straight line top to bottom representing the M1 travelled for home games.

Yeah, I understand the optics, but the reality is still that we are competing against the best team in England, the best team in Europe. That still has the best manager in the world, an absolute freak of a striker, the best attacking midfielder to feed that striker, and the best holding midfielder to keep it all stable.

You're strong favourites, no matter what we spend, for a very good reason. We're just the pretenders so far.
The best team in the land; in all the world!

You are right, it does actually, and actually had me double checking just to be sure lol.

Kit is bad enough without the brown! And you are defo right about the marketing guff, reading this morning it's meant to be based on a map of Islington. Lot of shite

Copying City’s ideas.

Worlds worst fan base
They have bottled a title race and won nothing at all last season yet are all over shouting about how great they are.
They have signed a couple of decent players and they think they are the bollocks
I see a Liverpool style reality check this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.