Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Can't believe they go on to win after doing the big team huddle for the cameras just before kicking off the second half

If they even bothered to have a pop at us the other week they could've still been top right now the useless mardarse tarquin cunts fuck em hope they implode now

decked its come this early i actually thought that they would see it till the end ........... still we all know what happens when they start to come under pressure.

They've fully turned on Jesus and zinchenko, on the verge of giving them the xhaka treatment. Gone from being the signings to take them to a title winning side to liabilities that are not good enough for them in the blink of an eye.

With the £85 million we banked from their sales, we signed Haaland, Alvarez and Akanji for £82 million.
Imagine ruining football with 85m of someone else’s money.

They've fully turned on Jesus and zinchenko, on the verge of giving them the xhaka treatment. Gone from being the signings to take them to a title winning side to liabilities that are not good enough for them in the blink of an eye.

With the £85 million we banked from their sales, we signed Haaland, Alvarez and Akanji for £82 million.

They have short memories. Both players dragged them to the next level and were a breath of fresh air for them. They were however not first choice for us which should have made them ponder just how far they could challenge us with their addition. In the end they lost out to the best team and manager in world football. No disgrace in that. They've strengthened further and mproved. They're two points behind us with six games left and they think it's the end of the world. It's not over by a long way yet the soft melts.

Arteta might have learned plenty off Pep about the tactical side of the game. Unfortunately for him, being calm, composed and in charge of the situation when the pressure is on, can't be learnt, it comes from within.

Last edited:
Plenty of weeks left - twist and turns to come and all that

Agree, you’d be an idiot not to. But that’s not what their players and fans will think. Rightly or wrongly fans of other teams, players of other teams and the media will just assume that we won’t miss a beat. And we likely won’t.

These teams know they are playing against us, a d we don’t usually make mistakes. They feel the pressure, we don’t, we create the pressure.

Less than 24 hours ago I stupidly engaged with some deluded arsenal fans who didn't accepted the fact they've been incredibly fortunate with injuries this season.

I pointed out a stat that arsenal have had 8 outfield players participate in 28 league games or more this season so far prior to today, in comparison, liverpool had 4 and city had 3 which shows arsenal have had a major advantage of having a stable core available most of the season. It wasn't accepted despite it being fact because they're arsenal fans, they're not reasonable people.

Anyway, fast forward 24 hours and in doing a bit of searching for some comedy gold after their loss, I've just come across a bunch of them now basically claiming the same or very similar stats I used to show how lucky they've been this season as some kind of negative now.

Apparently, city and liverpool are fresher and better off from having multiple injuries. The stupidity of the internet fan will never cease to amaze me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.