Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I'm not, in a post a few up I said some of the antics were embarrassing. I genuinely don't like to see the tactical time out bullshit - plus refs wise up to it and we've had 2 reds for kicking the ball away probably in part because refs feel more inclined to book Arsenal players than other teams' players because of the shithousery. We're becoming marked by refs who are wising up to it.

Aside from that though there wasn't much more to be done playing with 10 men at the Etihad with a tiring team. When it was 11 vs 11, once Rodri went off there were periods at the end of the 1st half where Arsenal were causing City big problems (Trossard blazed over the bar, Gabriel should have scored from another corner). Arteta felt adopting a 'Awoooo! This is Sparta!' approach was the correct one - it very nearly was but I'm sure going into half time with Trossard off he'd have snapped your hand off if you'd offered him 2-2.
Marked by refs - you have to be kidding. If that was the case Havertz would have been taking the earliest ever EPL bath for his assault on Rodri in the forst few seconds.

I reckon Arteta sent his players out to win at any cost, shameful really and I hope the cunts crash and burn for it. Havertz wants his arse handed to him and hopefully the squirrely little twat gets what he deserves.

Title contenders my giddy arse, too emotional and too cowardly they will fail because when they get fucked over by a "lesser" team it'll kill their ego dead.

I'm not, in a post a few up I said some of the antics were embarrassing. I genuinely don't like to see the tactical time out bullshit - plus refs wise up to it and we've had 2 reds for kicking the ball away probably in part because refs feel more inclined to book Arsenal players than other teams' players because of the shithousery. We're becoming marked by refs who are wising up to it.
Kicking the ball away is part of the shithousery, it's just one that has a relatively black and white rule attached. But the fact that you've had two players sent off because of it just shows what a routine part of your game it is, that even players on a yellow card just do it automatically without thinking.

I have come to detest Arsenal. They are a the premier leagues Atletico Madrid. Time wasting, feigning injury, snide fouls, kicking the ball away, fouling the keeper on corners, crowding the ref and causing melee's with the opposition. They will do anything to gain an advantage. Thankfully so far these tactics have failed to win them the title, or any trophy since the fa cup in Arteta's first season. Even better news is the whole of football, the officials and even some sections of the media are now waking up to it. Soon they will be getting free kicks given against them on every corner they take for their illegal tactics. The same with their shameful gamesmanship.

This all starts from the top with that two faced little shitehouse Arteta. A man with no moral fibre, decency or principles. A man who skulked off in the night and stabbed his best mate Pep, our club and fans in the back to sign for Arsenal. This was in spite of being under contract to ourselves and it being halfway through the season. A Judas scab of the highest order. Never forgive, never forget.

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.
The Emirates? Craven Cottage is more intimidating ffs

Your players are a bunch of bottle jobs who have done nothing yet, I really don’t think any of our players are arsed about what they try and do. We’ll just get on with our own business like we always do. If we fall short this year so be it, they’ll be no ‘what if we didn’t play like cowards’ from our end.

Well, this thread is how I'd imagined. Arsenal have some unsavoury tactics that everyone is aware of. I'd be interested to see if there is some signalling going on between the bench and the keeper or other players about going down for the tactical time out. To be fair though, they're getting called on it by our players and I'm sure others will do the same. Definitely Atletico Arsenal.

As for backs to the wall, we expected it (but even more so when they're down to 10) and probably planned for it, but without KdB, Foden and Rodri it was going to be more difficult.

On another point, I loved the Haaland stuff after the equaliser, but if that was rat face of the Rags doing to one of ours we'd be shouting for VAR.

Oh, and we still don't play well with opposition fans on here!

You’re a cuntstain who like every opposition fan does their best to pretend they aren’t being a prick. But you are. Your team is shit, your manger is a **** and when you win fuck all again and pretend you’re relevant i’ll say to myself, I wonder whatever happened to that @bridgeno1 ****. Then I’ll open a nice cold beer by my pool and think, wow, City are the greatest team in history..
I liked "your team is shit and your manager is a **** "
Spot on.

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.

The mask is slipping. It always does, they start off all reasonable but at some point they just can’t help themselves.
By the way, which one of your snidey

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example
The mask

The mask is slipping, always does with this lot. They start out all reasonable but sooner or later they can’t help themselves.
I hope Haaland is ok after he gets smashed at the emirates.
It would make a change from Ben Orange picking a fight with the smallest player on the pitch I suppose.

Instead you’ll justify 97 minutes of Arteta and Arsenal shithousery and football dark arts to get a draw against City.

F*ck off, you Tarquin, tw*t!
Did you see the antics on the touchline in front of their bench. Coaching staff and substitutes all in the technical area and the 4th official did fuck all about it. The subs in those ridiculous robes looked like they were having a Klu Klux Clan meeting.

Will the media highlight their cheating, will they fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.