Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

...and also that they WILL be better because of all these new players, never that he would EXPECT that they COULD be better IF the payers gel. Does my head in too.

Cockney mentality mate, they put over confidence drugs in their water as well as all the limescale. Lived down there (literally where their new stadium is just down from the Michael Sobell sports centre) for a decade and they're all like that.
I lived in Wimbledon where the local team was not so high powered. Not very cockney out there, more ‘come on Tim’. My mate and I went into a bar and asked: “Has Tarquin been in?” The barman said: “No, I’ve not seen him.”

They've managed to prise 34m out of Fulham for Smith-Rowe. He's an okay-ish player, I guess. But 34m? Seriously? I think Fulham have had their pants pulled down there.
Also, doesn't he get injured when you breathe on him?

They've managed to prise 34m out of Fulham for Smith-Rowe. He's an okay-ish player, I guess. But 34m? Seriously? I think Fulham have had their pants pulled down there.
I know there might be a bit of a home grown English tax but holy crap if Smith Rose is valued at 34 million what’s Alvarez worth??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.