Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

It's a fair point re the HG tax. But even allowing for that, it's crazy money. If he doesn't hit the ground running, Marco will be under pressure.
It's an unbelievable bit of business for Arsenal particularly as there's a 15% sell on. Plus as ESR came through the academy it's all booked as pure profit.

It's an unbelievable bit of business for Arsenal particularly as there's a 15% sell on. Plus as ESR came through the academy it's all booked as pure profit.
I think it’s similar to us that we have some brilliant fringe players who just won’t get the game time.
I’m worried that Oscar will get pissed off with half a dozen appearances and look to move on.
I’m really hoping he gets enough minutes of pep but how much would he be worth right now?

I think it’s similar to us that we have some brilliant fringe players who just won’t get the game time.
I’m worried that Oscar will get pissed off with half a dozen appearances and look to move on.
I’m really hoping he gets enough minutes of pep but how much would he be worth right now?
In a way the Cole Palmer situation helped us, I really can’t see City ever making that same mistake again.

I won’t repost it here… but Simon Stones has written the most cringeworthy sycophantic article on a team I’ve ever read on the BBC site. He’s gone full Gooner. Clearly things are as bad as we hoped at United.
To be fair to the slimey rag, these cockneys need to stick together.

Oscar Bobb? He'd be worth absolutely loads, his ceiling is high.

Re ESR his main issue was injuries. He could never nail down a run in the side as he was always getting groin injuries.

I won’t repost it here… but Simon Stones has written the most cringeworthy sycophantic article on a team I’ve ever read on the BBC site. He’s gone full Gooner. Clearly things are as bad as we hoped at United.
His journalism is garbage though. He's referred to us signing 'Italy forward Riccardo Calafiori' and 'defender Merino' which tells me his research skills aren't exactly top notch.

Arsenal's gonna be a threat, no doubt. I dont think they will be favourites over us, but Calafiori and Merino is smart business.

Merino may be a little under the radar, he has great experience and solid numbers. Arsenal's weakest position is arguably 8 and i would say similarly to us (Kovacic been very good but he aint Gundogan, particularly attacking wise). Havertz is more useful up front, lacks vision and skill to be a world class playmaker. Curious to see whether it will be Merino there or Rice shifted forward.

Arsenal's gonna be a threat, no doubt. I dont think they will be favourites over us, but Calafiori and Merino is smart business.

Merino may be a little under the radar, he has great experience and solid numbers. Arsenal's weakest position is arguably 8 and i would say similarly to us (Kovacic been very good but he aint Gundogan, particularly attacking wise). Havertz is more useful up front, lacks vision and skill to be a world class playmaker. Curious to see whether it will be Merino there or Rice shifted forward.
Merino could help the Arse ram home their advantage over Littlewoods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.