Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Bring it on - it's due on 1st February, which is about the time your season starts collapsing. You came across as a bunch of shithouses and cheats. As for the physical stuff, my money's on Haaland against your shithouse defence any day of the week.
Looking forward to the return fixture and hoping we get you in a cup or 2 as well :-)
Oooooh, 1st Feb 2025, my 70th birthday! Now wouldn't a win at the Emirates be a nice present!

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.

Mate, its weird as fuck that you post on here.

Did you see the antics on the touchline in front of their bench. Coaching staff and substitutes all in the technical area and the 4th official did fuck all about it. The subs in those ridiculous robes looked like they were having a Klu Klux Clan meeting.

Will the media highlight their cheating, will they fuck.
I thought they did last night especially the interviewer who mentioned 'dark arts'. It is as also talked about on the Talkshite phone in.

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.
What a load of fucking shite that last paragraph is. Take your dark arts shite, your bulging eyes Tesco version Robbie Williams, your City rejects, your Tracy Island manager, Piers fucking Morgan, and fuck right off.

Whatever Arteta learned from his time at City and Pep, thetactics and blatant ime wasting are his own creation.

He has managed to take shithousery to a different level, which is not a compliment but a genuine indictment of his management and game ethics. Using fake injuries to allow tactical team talks and time wasting is not what a genuinely talented manager would do.

His tactics reveal his desperation to succeed, and his players are being deployed to stifle rather than to outplay rivals. Not a Pep like tactics or approach from the young pretender .
I'd love to see opponents join in with Arteta's team talks during these fake injury timeouts. They all occur on the pitch, and any player is entitled to stand wherever he wants on the pitch during an injury break.

At a minimum, it would disrupt the tactical talk, which in any case should not happen during the game. They should happen in the week before the game, with adjustments made at half time.

Quite ironic how these were one of the biggest victims of Tony Pulis and big Sam's stoke/Bolton and despised them and their approach with a passion only to reinvent themselves as the £700m modern version of them a decade later. If needs must, you do it to survive but it's a truly horrible way to try and win.

As arsenal fans go - you're even more Football illiterate then most - stick to hair and skinny jeans.

I thot u were ok till you wrote that shite.....go fuck off back to ur own forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.