Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.
83132b35c6f454e334426f3192c20577.gif

If the refs do their jobs and actually do something about Arsenal set-piece 'tactics', they wouldn't score half as much as goals as they did.

Boggles my mind how refs just let Arsenal players impede goalkeepers like that. And we're not the first team to suffer from it.

Would usually think it’s just the trolls on social media that do stuff like this but there away end was literally celebrating it as well yesterday

Actually I thought the defence did very well vs Haaland. He scored his goal, after Gabriel left a big gap and Savinho made a nice pass (superb clinical finish from Haaland btw), and he had a header saved but was largely pocketed in the 2nd half despite playing vs a 10 man team that had flown back from Italy on thursday night and had 2 of the starting back 4 subbed off with cramp for a Polish reserve team player and a 17 year old making his debut.

Haaland's scored a billion goals this season already and when Trossard was sent off surely the feeling was the game was made for Haaland but they largely frustrated him to the extent that he had a go at the aforementioned 17 year old making his debut, and then threw the ball at Gabriel's head after Stones got the equaliser (apparently this is all cool with VAR lol). He then tried to bulldoze Partey. He basically lost control.

I'll let you be the judge if you think that's classy or not, suffice to say the Arsenal defence will remember his actions and he can expect a warm reunion with them at the Emirates next year. Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season, I'd expect Haaland has talked himself into getting smashed at some point in the game at the Emirates. All very unseemly and nothing I'd condone but there are signs he's getting carried away - you'd never see Mbappe do that for example.
Oooo we’re scared of the lads that fall down every other minute claiming they’re injured. Absolute bunch of fanny’s. Never thought we’d see an Atletico Madrid style team in the prem but Arsenal have morphed into one. We want to play football, Arsenal are to scared to.

Probably the scummiest side we’ve ever faced. Their delusion is also absolutely off the charts.

- Play ugly football
- Relentless fake injuries to break up play
- Time wasting from minute 1
- Gas lighting about the referee who allowed them to time waste and even provided the assist for the first goal by pulling Walker out of position.

I’m not sure the Premier League has ever seen such a side win the title. Even when Leicester won it they played great football against the big sides at times. I remember them coming to the Etihad and playing brilliantly. Arsenal’s definition of brilliant by comparison is what I listed above.

It’s very clear they’re scared to death of us. Like they know if they even try to play a bit of football, they will lose. They therefore resort to the tactics seen above. Not really the stuff of champions is it?

Last edited:
Classy. Your team can give it out but can’t take it. Sad to read your comments as I thought you were one of the more objective fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.