Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Why are we unable to defend corners and some free kicks? Having spent a fortune on numerous centre backs and defenders but we seem powerless to stop goals against us, especially from headers. There is something seriously going wrong with our defensive line up. Secondly either get Ederson to use his elbows more or give him some protection. As he was fouled and obstructed every time they were in our penalty area.

You’re a cuntstain who like every opposition fan does their best to pretend they aren’t being a prick. But you are. Your team is shit, your manger is a **** and when you win fuck all again and pretend you’re relevant i’ll say to myself, I wonder whatever happened to that @bridgeno1 ****. Then I’ll open a nice cold beer by my pool and think, wow, City are the greatest team in history..

Their team is far from shit.

Havertz has apparently already said that the foul on Rodri in the first seconds was to remind him of what he said about Arsenal's mentality in an interview at the end of last season,
Wasn't fucking wrong though was he?.. That's why it hit home big time as far as Havertz was concerned.
And going by your shithouse tactics yesterday Rodder's was in fact correct..
Luvvly fucking Jubbly.

* D O I N K *

Wow, never realised what whiners Arsenal fans could be. "He threw a ball at one of our players, waah, then he bulldozed another one of our players, waah. Then he squared up to one of our other players, waah!"

Note you don't mention a thing about the disgusting Havertz forearm on Rodri or the shove in the back from Trossard on Bernie. Make a sentence from these words; houses, glass, people, in, living, stones, throw, shouldn't.
You forgot to add......wanker, fucking, red,you

Why are we unable to defend corners and some free kicks? Having spent a fortune on numerous centre backs and defenders but we seem powerless to stop goals against us, especially from headers. There is something seriously going wrong with our defensive line up. Secondly either get Ederson to use his elbows more or give him some protection. As he was fouled and obstructed every time they were in our penalty area.
We shouldn't be a case of bemoaning poor defending at corners if referees and the useless fuckers on VAR know a foul from a Scottish jig.

Arsenal deliberately built a wall around our keeper and held him back. Essentially flirting with the boundaries of the law. That's what their set-piece is designed to do. That's how they ranked top for set-piece goals last season.

It's nothing magical or "seriously wrong" with our defense, just refs allowing dirty tactics to prevail. We aren't the first victims to this, and won't be the last.

If Ederson started elbowing people to get out, they would've been awarded a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.