Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Arsenal deliberately built a wall around our keeper and held him back. Essentially flirting with the boundaries of the law. That's what their set-piece is designed to do. That's how they ranked top for set-piece goals last season.

It's nothing magical or "seriously wrong" with our defense, just refs allowing dirty tactics to prevail. We aren't the first victims to this, and won't be the last.

If Ederson started elbowing people to get out, they would've been awarded a penalty.
They didn't build a wall around him.
They all hang back - with Gabriel being the only real target - when the corner comes in, the other cunts run to the goal line and smother the keeper (hardly any of them are challenging for the ball they don't even jump for it, they are only there to get in the way) - leaving Gabriel to have a free run at it.

Its quite clever, really.

Has a player ever got a yellow for being a cheating shithouse before even making their debut? That's some impressive work for those masters of the beautiful game that Arteta is putting together.
I know it sounds a bit soft, but is it really sending the right message, asking a 17 year old who hasn't even made his debut, to effectively cheat half way through a game when he's not even on the pitch?

Seasoned pro's perhaps, but asking a kid to do something like that just doesn't sit right at all.

I know it sounds a bit soft, but is it really sending the right message, asking a 17 year old who hasn't even made his debut, to effectively cheat half way through a game when he's not even on the pitch?

Seasoned pro's perhaps, but asking a kid to do something like that just doesn't sit right at all.

It’s the Arsenal way. Dirty shithouse cunts and they still couldn’t beat us.

Arteta can fuck off the Lego head prick.

They didn't build a wall around him.
They all hang back - with Gabriel being the only real target - when the corner comes in, the other cunts run to the goal line and smother the keeper (hardly any of them are challenging for the ball they don't even jump for it, they are only there to get in the way) - leaving Gabriel to have a free run at it.

Its quite clever, really.

Agree it's clever - or snide possibly - but if the rules allow it (I'm surprised no refs seem to see Martinelli as committing a foul), then teams need to find a way of coping.

So everyone needs to push out beyond the six yard box at least when the ball comes in. Give Gabriel a free header, then take the free-kick for all the shithouses around the keeper being offside.

Agree it's clever - or snide possibly - but if the rules allow it (I'm surprised no refs seem to see Martinelli as committing a foul), then teams need to find a way of coping.

So everyone needs to push out beyond the six yard box at least when the ball comes in. Give Gabriel a free header, then take the free-kick for all the shithouses around the keeper being offside.
Our defenders could see where their players are and form a wall to stop them moving into the 6 yard box from wherever they start.

I see Bridgeno is still here talking absolute bullshit! Other fans have got banned for less than this ****.

Condescending fucking prick!

He'll be crying again at the end of the season, This time in April because it will be over by then.
I dont know why the **** is tolerated, on here every time they play any of their games , salivating at the thought that someone will purposely injure thor and no shame about what they di yesterday

Sitting on the floor pretending to be injured hugely highlights their inferiority complex and will never make us scared of them.

All their sitting down, time wasting, taking 1 minute 20 seconds over every dead ball, moving ten yards forward at every throw-in and free kick, kicking the ball away, manager outside his technical area all the time, manager being overly involved with mard-arsing with the referee and fourth official, manager trying to put off players on the pitch running at them from the side line, manager telling his players warming up to tell players on the pitch to sit down and pretend to be injured so he can have a forced timeout on the sidelines… all it does is simply tells us they don’t think they can play football to beat us.

It shows their naïvity as well, because all the constant stop-start of the game does is break up their concentration levels. Their concentration levels will be up-and-down like a yo-yo, and that’s why we ended up getting the equaliser at the end.

And it’s not like they did all that because they were down to ten man against City, they do this shit from minute one against bottom half sides at home. They’re the most boring ‘football’ team I’ve ever seen and the least likeable ‘football’ team I’ve ever experienced.

You can barely call Arsenal a football team. They barely play any football against us. At least with our title rivalry with Liverpool, going back to United a decade ago, even our rivalry with Spurs, it’s about football. Spurs have given us some great games and got good results against us over the years and can be commended for it. United and especially Klopp’s Liverpool went toe-to-toe with us, they were a great football team.

And even if a team doesn’t think it can go toe-to-toe with us, there’s nothing at all wrong with defending deep, sitting back and keeping it tight with little space, nowt wrong with defensive football, with counter attacking football, long balls down the channels, hoofing it up to a big man up front, bypassing the midfield, running the ball into the corner, legitimately winning free kicks, playing down the sides to keep winning throwins… even with XI men, never mind with ten. They’re just different tactics, just different ways to play football.

But there is absolutely nothing commendable about the way Arsenal ‘play’. I cannot offer a serious positive about the way they ‘play’ (or more precisely, don’t play!).

Last edited:

Yeah - or see which of the cunts is designated blocker (Martinelli yesterday) and just block that **** from the run he makes to the keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.