Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

That’s on the ref, if the silly **** had booked him for the first 45 second kick, he wouldn’t have dared do it again …! Shocking stat that..!
He absolutely would have carried on doing it, how often do you see a referee give a second yellow for timewasting? Particularly someone like Oliver.
A keeper getting a yellow for timewasting is just giving them permission to carry on but try to be a bit less obvious about it.

Well, the cowardly shitehouse cunts got what they wanted.

Will Havertz get a retrospective ban for openly admitting he put his forearm into Rodri’s throat because of the Spaniard’s comments about Arsenal’s weak mentality (and thus tacitly admitting to Arsenal’s tactics of targeting him in the game)?

Will he fuck. The press will probably exalt him as the hero the PL needed, league will say it was review and so no action can be taken, and Arsenal fans will come up with a song to commemorate it.

As you can tell, as a fellow Spaniard, seeing the current best player in the world (for me) taken out by cowardly, anti-football behaviour by supposedly grown men, whilst we are painted as the villains, has me more angry than I have been in awhile.

Well, the cowardly shitehouse cunts got what they wanted.

Will Havertz get a retrospective ban for openly admitting he put his forearm into Rodri’s throat because of the Spaniard’s comments about Arsenal’s weak mentality (and thus tacitly admitting to Arsenal’s tactics of targeting him in the game)?

Will he fuck. The press will probably exalt him as the hero the PL needed, league will say it was review and so no action can be taken, and Arsenal fans will come up with a song to commemorate it.

As you can tell, as a fellow Spaniard, seeing the current best player in the world (for me) taken out by cowardly, anti-football behaviour by supposedly grown men, whilst we are painted as the villains, has me more angry than I have been in awhile.
If that fucking gooner comes on here with a fake sorry to hear it after condoning their antics and for them planning on taking out thor next time, what was it something about he needs to it be taught a lesson, i will lose my shit. They probably have pissed themselves laughing

It’s so funny that we score in added time in added time
Arsenal fans are the same as the players and the manager
bottling cunts
They cry about everything
1 it was 100% a red card
2 the added time was correct
3 the keeper pretended to be injured
4 haaland owned them all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.