Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

They are so great lately they’ve won less trophies than Ten Hags Utd!

Artetas spent millions and should be now winning the league with Liverpool in transition City coming to the end of a cycle and Utd and Chelsea awful. His failure to do so is embarrassing if amusing.

Let’s see in May whether some of footballs most entitled fans see a trophy. It takes more than a gritty 2-2 draw.

That hissing background noise and steam is Wrighty's piss boiling and all us Blues are hear for it

I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave some moments ago

Ian Wright the man of morals and a beacon of light.

This arsehole makes out he's a victim all the time but he is one of the biggest fraudsters going.

To have the cheek to have a pop at Haaland for a soft situation. The same "Wrighty" that went over the top of Schmeichel and tried to injure him. The same Wrighty who punched David Howells. The same Wrighty that called a lino a spastic for being a thalidomide victim with physical deformities. Telling a postman he's acting like a white man when he's black. Playing a race card story about Peter Schmeichel when it was all horse shit. Spending a few weeks in Chelmsford nick for being a criminal. That's off the top of my head.

The bloke is a vile wanker and shouldn't be having a pop at Haaland at all while acting the shrinking violet. Absolute prick. Con man. He's definitely trying to influence the media and refs to watch Haaland from now on. But according to Wrighty Shitey, Arsenal's underhanded tactics are fine.

I found something interesting last night - currently on holiday so watched in a bar which had a few (American) fans in it.

To be fair they were all pretty sound but at the end of the game they said ‘congrats on winning the league’ to which I responded with ‘that’s the difference between the two and why you haven’t got it over the line - nothing is won in September or any month until may’

They don’t have the mentality for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.