Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Ian Wright the man of morals and a beacon of light.

This arsehole makes out he's a victim all the time but he is one of the biggest fraudsters going.

To have the cheek to have a pop at Haaland for a soft situation. The same "Wrighty" that went over the top of Schmeichel and tried to injure him. The same Wrighty who punched David Howells. The same Wrighty that called a lino a spastic for being a thalidomide victim with physical deformities. Telling a postman he's acting like a white man when he's black. Playing a race card story about Peter Schmeichel when it was all horse shit. Spending a few weeks in Chelmsford nick for being a criminal. That's off the top of my head.

The bloke is a vile wanker and shouldn't be having a pop at Haaland at all while acting the shrinking violet. Absolute prick. Con man. He's definitely trying to influence the media and refs to watch Haaland from now on. But according to Wrighty Shitey, Arsenal's underhanded tactics are fine.
I didn't know that bit in bold. I do remember him referring to referees as "incompetent little Hitlers".

And the clock read 97:17 when our goal went in. I dont think the ball was kicked in Extra Time until 92 mins were gone. We should have got 2-3 mins more min after our goal and prob another couple of attacks
As sad as I am, when the announcement came out about much extra time I started my stopwatch, I had it at about a minute and half before the ball was kicked.

I've spent a day reflecting on it and I'll say this in all fairness. They're small time cunts.

When Liverpool were giving it the big chat a few seasons ago they'd at least given us a bloody nose and gone 12 rounds with us, even won a round or two.

This lot celebrate landing a jab like they're the greatest to have ever done it.

United have more trophies and bigger results against us over the past five years and they're shite.

I've spent a day reflecting on it and I'll say this in all fairness. They're small time cunts.

When Liverpool were giving it the big chat a few seasons ago they'd at least given us a bloody nose and gone 12 rounds with us, even won a round or two.

This lot celebrate landing a jab like they're the greatest to have ever done it.

United have more trophies and bigger results against us over the past five years and they're shite.
Oat milk vanilla cortados are a rage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.