Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

According to Sly pundit last night they are good enough to win The Champs League.

Erm, they've only played a PSG minus Mbappe and Messi.

Thrash Bayern and Real then they might have a chance....

Usual Red Shirt over the top hyped media hysteria.

Tbh it's still annoying me that in the last two seasons they've suddenly become relevant again. I miss those guaranteed 6 points/ shedload of goals we used to get against them.

Arse biscuits had 35% possession against PSG. Yes they won but that shows that they didn't dictate the game. They have failed to become City and now they seem to be trying to become Athetico Madrid.
I think that’s been proved beyond doubt, after the shit show at Etihad last Sunday week.

Good to see Saka gobbling off on the BBC saying Arsenal will win the Title…. Do they never learn…. Full of shit that club.
Weird bunch of wankers.

Wouldn’t it be funny in a way if city didn’t manage to win the league again and dips did?

Obviously not funny as we didn’t win it but still the reactions would be priceless -:)

Weird bunch of wankers.

Wouldn’t it be funny in a way if city didn’t manage to win the league again and dips did?

Obviously not funny as we didn’t win it but still the reactions would be priceless -:)
And there is a decent chance that could happen.
Now the lunatic that is Klopp has fucked off, Liverpool
are somewhat relatively travelling under the radar. All of the media have now
lumped on Arteta & Arsenal to knock us off our perch.

Arse biscuits had 35% possession against PSG. Yes they won but that shows that they didn't dictate the game. They have failed to become City and now they seem to be trying to become Athetico Madrid.

Well on the way to achieving it too with Arteta dictating the shithouse tactics and blatant time-wasting and underhand feining of injuries.

He is the desperate architect of the shithousery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.