Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Their goals are things of beauty. Lump it into the mixer, pile in on the goalkeeper and clogger centre back finishes it off. Real sophisticated football.

And Arteta learned all those tactics whilst under the tutelage of Pep when at City ..............apparently.

The pathetic lying ****.

I've got a colleague who is a PSG fan, he travelled from France for the game yesterday, these were his comments (I always like to get comments from fans of other teams where there isn't a natural rivalry);

'Arsenal is super good man Ruthless in Defense , Clinical in Offense and do all the small things perefectly Playing like a prime Italian team from the 90s In the end you scored on 2 GK mistakes. We touched the crossbars twice. BUT you were always calm and somehow in Control. We could have played 4 more hours without scoring Declan Rice rugby tackle Marquinhos in the box. I ain't even mad, Declan helped Marquinohs back up and joked with the referee and moved on -> Prime van bommel shit, I admire this. Arsenal is ready to wina UCL Very very solid team. Easily top 3 right now in europe. Maybe #1 on a two legs format. PSG is still in early stage of its rebuilding. The team is very young and has talent, but many flaws too. The coach needs more time. Like Arteta needed time'

I've got a colleague who is a PSG fan, he travelled from France for the game yesterday, these were his comments (I always like to get comments from fans of other teams where there isn't a natural rivalry);

'Arsenal is super good man Ruthless in Defense , Clinical in Offense and do all the small things perefectly Playing like a prime Italian team from the 90s In the end you scored on 2 GK mistakes. We touched the crossbars twice. BUT you were always calm and somehow in Control. We could have played 4 more hours without scoring Declan Rice rugby tackle Marquinhos in the box. I ain't even mad, Declan helped Marquinohs back up and joked with the referee and moved on -> Prime van bommel shit, I admire this. Arsenal is ready to wina UCL Very very solid team. Easily top 3 right now in europe. Maybe #1 on a two legs format. PSG is still in early stage of its rebuilding. The team is very young and has talent, but many flaws too. The coach needs more time. Like Arteta needed time'
Haha..prime Van Bommel

Allo Allo! Why am I reading that with a French accent?

That’s us fucked then. Arsenal to win the quad?

We can’t compete as we don’t spend money unfortunately.

It reminds me of the Liverpool teams that finished 2nd. They had the best players aswell.

So you basically beat the transition french rags

arsenal's pressing is outstanding and that defense is rock solid , they are dirty cvnts but they are a very good team atm. they clearly lack depth upfront which might cost them if guys like saka and havertz get injured.

The refs need to start calling the blocking fouls on their corners though, you cant obstruct another player's path in football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.