Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Havertz and Saka are the most important players currently. In 2024 Havertz has the same number of goal contributions as Haaland (if you exclude penalties) and Saka has been the best creative player in the PL this season stats-wise (see attached pic).View attachment 134113
Ask the diving **** to put all his medals on the table..

Phil will push all his to one side to make some room..!

Brittle boned ****..!

Wow, some interesting dialogue in here. Regardless of whatever Foden was up to come on mate let's face it we get up to far more shithousery than City do! I don't think we're as bad as the press makes out but for sure there's lots of tactical timeouts and Raya flopping on the ball a lot.

Look I'm not going to criticise it too much apart from my personal red line of feigning injury (that bollocks can fuck right off) and a lot of teams do it but you're never going to win an argument that has the position of Man City conducting shithousery to the extent Arsenal have done (even if I think there are worse teams in the PL).

PS just found a pic of Arteta at training last week conducting a Dark Arts session.View attachment 134143
Not as bad as the press make out?

You’re a fucking site worse than the press make out!

I'm still waiting so I'll answer for you. Too bloody much since you haven't won the league since you were probably in short pants. Meanwhile, in the same time we've created more records than Cliff Richard and Elvis had between them. Your sponsorship for mediocrity should be looked at sunshine.
Ours, meanwhile, thanks to clandestine, cosy little meetings in restaurants alongside your American bumchums, has been kept well under valued.
The time for the red cartel is coming to an end and, boy, will I celebrate when it's confirmed. Let's see if the press ask that **** of a manager of yours his opinion at his his next presser.

What, for adhering to the rules that were in place at the time? Good luck with that. I'd also say City's biggest battle is yet to be won. Win that and feel free to lecture morality to other clubs, but until then best to keep your head down old chap.
Unlike you bitter cunts we dont have to lecture morality, we just keep winning trophies whilst you red arses go crying to the headmaster because little old city have things you cant even fathom. I hope you stick around when the 115 are cleared or maybe then you will run off to AFTV and their candle lit vigil.

I'm still waiting so I'll answer for you. Too bloody much since you haven't won the league since you were probably in short pants. Meanwhile, in the same time we've created more records than Cliff Richard and Elvis had between them. Your sponsorship for mediocrity should be looked at sunshine.
Ours, meanwhile, thanks to clandestine, cosy little meetings in restaurants alongside your American bumchums, has been kept well under valued.
The time for the red cartel is coming to an end and, boy, will I celebrate when it's confirmed. Let's see if the press ask that **** of a manager of yours his opinion at his his next presser.
His answer?

“I love Pep! Next question!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.