Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

What, for adhering to the rules that were in place at the time? Good luck with that. I'd also say City's biggest battle is yet to be won. Win that and feel free to lecture morality to other clubs, but until then best to keep your head down old chap.
You do realise that your club was instrumental in setting up those rules. Setting them in order to gain advantage for themselves in breach of law.

What, for adhering to the rules that were in place at the time? Good luck with that. I'd also say City's biggest battle is yet to be won. Win that and feel free to lecture morality to other clubs, but until then best to keep your head down old chap.
Adhering to rules??
If that's the case your shit stain of a club shouldn't even be in the league.
Brown envelopes got the tarquins in the league in the first place.
Seems your lot have got a long history of cheating so I think it's your lot that should keep your head down.

It’s clear that Kroenke’s billions of American welfare dollars (Shopping centers anchored by Walmart stores, with Walmart paying so little that employees are on welfare) are qualitatively different than billions of petrodollars to the PL honchos. Wonder why?!

It’s also clear that if Sheikh Mansour puts 1€ into City, it’s “dirty Arab oil money,” but if Kroenke puts MORE dollars in, it is good old American capitalism at work!

The level of FREE MONEY (and brown envelopes) Arsenal have sucked up to get where they are…even though they like to tell us how they lived frugally to pay off their new stadium, which has actually been paid for by inflated season ticket prices, over-egged sponsorship money from a Dubai-based airline and an African Tourism Board, all while winning almost NOTHING for years…is in the NINE DIGITS!

Stan & Co. were hoping to try to hide all the free money and let everyone believe their stadium and Chumps League money was buying all their players and lack of success.

Too bad it’s all been laid bare and if we apply a simple 5% onto the $200M for the past, say, 5 years, that’s a $50M HOLE IN THE PSR/FFP CALCULATION!!! Or, half a Declan Rice!!

I’d hate to think you were able to outbid us for Declan Rice by cheating on PSR/FFP with interest-free, insider loans!

It’s clear that Kroenke’s billions of American welfare dollars (Shopping centers anchored by Walmart stores, with Walmart paying so little that employees are on welfare) are qualitatively different than billions of petrodollars to the PL honchos. Wonder why?!

It’s also clear that if Sheikh Mansour puts 1€ into City, it’s “dirty Arab oil money,” but if Kroenke puts MORE dollars in, it is good old American capitalism at work!

The level of FREE MONEY (and brown envelopes) Arsenal have sucked up to get where they are…even though they like to tell us how they lived frugally to pay off their new stadium, which has actually been paid for by inflated season ticket prices, over-egged sponsorship money from a Dubai-based airline and an African Tourism Board, all while winning almost NOTHING for years…is in the NINE DIGITS!

Stan & Co. were hoping to try to hide all the free money and let everyone believe their stadium and Chumps League money was buying all their players and lack of success.

Too bad it’s all been laid bare and if we apply a simple 5% onto the $200M for the past, say, 5 years, that’s a $50M HOLE IN THE PSR/FFP CALCULATION!!! Or, half a Declan Rice!!

I’d hate to think you were able to outbid us for Declan Rice by cheating on PSR/FFP with interest-free, insider loans!
Half a Declan Rice isn't much. That's one pass forward every other month.

1000017594.jpg
Wind it in, there is a laundry list of dodgy dealing by your club going back a hundred years before you start lecturing anyone on fucking morality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.