Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

You might want to delete the last sentence. What utter nonsense. Wingers don’t have to track back under Pep - have you ever watched a City game? You don’t track back for Pep, you don’t play. Simple as that.
Sure but nowhere near as much as Arsenal's wingers track back. Saka is a quasi-right back if Arsenal are defending a lead.

Sure but nowhere near as much as Arsenal's wingers track back. Saka is a quasi-right back if Arsenal are defending a lead.
I think Arsenal are very well organised when defending a lead. Great mentality to battle for everything. The obvious time wasting is cheating though. Against City it was embarrassing 8 x players with ermm cramp! Wasted my precious match txt in second half. Not all fans are made of money and that tactic belongs in italy in 70's.. pure anti football..win at all costs..its meant to be a game! I was gutted you didnt have 11 abd more gutted i didnt get to watch Odegaard live again. My old fella used to trapse us around the country when he wasn't playing to watch city but mainly so we could watch realy good players as well as City.. Hoddle, Tony Currie. Ray kennedy etc. Watching a team literally cheat with time wasting was not the game i was brought up to love.. sad really

I think Arsenal are very well organised when defending a lead. Great mentality to battle for everything. The obvious time wasting is cheating though. Against City it was embarrassing 8 x players with ermm cramp! Wasted my precious match txt in second half. Not all fans are made of money and that tactic belongs in italy in 70's.. pure anti football..win at all costs..its meant to be a game! I was gutted you didnt have 11 abd more gutted i didnt get to watch Odegaard live again. My old fella used to trapse us around the country when he wasn't playing to watch city but mainly so we could watch realy good players as well as City.. Hoddle, Tony Currie. Ray kennedy etc. Watching a team literally cheat with time wasting was not the game i was brought up to love.. sad really
Actually I don't disagree with much of what you said and the match would have been better at 11 vs 11 as both teams would have had a go. Personally time wasting happens a lot, my personal red line is feigning injury. Maybe some karma in so far as Saka is now actually injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.