Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Really?

Your club are the main drivers behind all the activity by other clubs against City.

Since 2008 your club, ex-manager and fans have been the biggest moaners and nosey cunts about City’s takeover, finances and court cases. It’s been more constant and obvious from your club and fans than any other right from the start.
View attachment 134506
View attachment 134507

View attachment 134510
The shit bunch of bins bags held up by your anti-Semitic, Ricky Gervais convention boys reads, ‘CLASS AND TRADITION SOMETHING OIL MONEY CAN’T BUY’. Obviously, with no idea who owns your major sponsor.

Your fans have this misplaced and lacking-in-historical-knowledge-about-your-own-club superiority about being more classy, more traditional, doing things the ‘right way’, more organic club than City. That shit oozes from your fanbase. You always hear it on the phone-ins, you see it written on the forums, you see and hear it on the fan channels.

Arsenal = Bitter Hypocrite FC.

Oh and racists:

(it wasn’t just the odd ones, it was the full away end singing it)

View attachment 134514

You support an insecure, hypocritical bunch of busy cunts. Yet you’ve always been ‘at it’ yourselves going right back to the dodgy promotion in 1919, your chairman being banned from football for life in the midst of your greatest ever era, your players coming out and saying they were paid in offshore accounts during your second greatest era, and now with it coming out that you have interest free shareholder loans totaling over a quarter of a billion£…

Apart from that they're alright though

I don
Yeah sure lol. I can tell you now that Saliba, Gabriel and Saka for starters walk into your team. After that it's marginal. Personally I'd take Raya over Ederson. From City's side I'd say Haaland, Gvardiol, Foden and Rodri are the players who'd definitely get in the Arsenal team, KDB if fit would as well. After that like I said before it's marginal

Yeah sure lol. I can tell you now that Saliba, Gabriel and Saka for starters walk into your team. After that it's marginal. Personally I'd take Raya over Ederson. From City's side I'd say Haaland, Gvardiol, Foden and Rodri are the players who'd definitely get in the Arsenal team, KDB if fit would as well. After that like I said before it's marginal.
Great defenders as they are.. no one walks into City tbf. They will play v Liverpool.. Chelsea maybe.. as we will brme deeper.. Gvardiol Stones def better ball players so they would be in v teams where we will or should be on fromt foot. City rotate back 3 4 or 5 depending. So no one walks in

Actually I don't disagree with much of what you said and the match would have been better at 11 vs 11 as both teams would have had a go. Personally time wasting happens a lot, my personal red line is feigning injury. Maybe some karma in so far as Saka is now actually injured.
Actually I don't disagree with much of what you said and the match would have been better at 11 vs 11 as both teams would have had a go. Personally time wasting happens a lot, my personal red line is feigning injury. Maybe some karma in so far as Saka is now actually injured.
Hapens far too much.. Ederson got booked for it the other week..i hope Pep bollocked him as thats not usual at City..this win at all cost sours the experience. I always want city to win but only if played in proper spirit of the game. The City narrative of cheating off the pitch has a bearing of course it does. If we cooked the books to over inflate sponsorship thats fraud . Criminal action would be taken in anybother business. I agree whybthey did it.. to match teams self fundng.. to the tune of 100's oof millions. Everton nearly half a billion! But we should have fought that properly in my view. Particularly as we seem very good at competing when spending less than 4 or so others for 5 plus years on the trit..all very odd

Hapens far too much.. Ederson got booked for it the other week..i hope Pep bollocked him as thats not usual at City..this win at all cost sours the experience. I always want city to win but only if played in proper spirit of the game. The City narrative of cheating off the pitch has a bearing of course it does. If we cooked the books to over inflate sponsorship thats fraud . Criminal action would be taken in anybother business. I agree whybthey did it.. to match teams self fundng.. to the tune of 100's oof millions. Everton nearly half a billion! But we should have fought that properly in my view. Particularly as we seem very good at competing when spending less than 4 or so others for 5 plus years on the trit..all very odd
I think one of the issues I'd have if I was a City fan is that the club doesn't get enough credit and recognition from other clubs' fans for what it's achieved. I think a lot of it gets written off as 'they just bought it' whereas the reality is plenty of clubs have spent the same, or more, than City and haven't achieved a fraction of what they have.

Ironically I think one of the fanbases that did respect City's achievements to the extent that the club has been open about using City as a template is Arsenal. I feel the relationship between the clubs has fractured somewhat at a fan level, the last few months in particular although it will never get to the stage where bricks are put through the other team's bus windows.

I think one of the issues I'd have if I was a City fan is that the club doesn't get enough credit and recognition from other clubs' fans for what it's achieved. I think a lot of it gets written off as 'they just bought it' whereas the reality is plenty of clubs have spent the same, or more, than City and haven't achieved a fraction of what they have.

Ironically I think one of the fanbases that did respect City's achievements to the extent that the club has been open about using City as a template is Arsenal. I feel the relationship between the clubs has fractured somewhat at a fan level, the last few months in particular although it will never get to the stage where bricks are put through the other team's bus windows.
Arsenal fans didn't respect our achievements. You lot were a bunch of fanny complaining about our money (whilst taking it with the other hand - Toure, Adebayor etc) your players wanting to join us caused a toxicity early on. It is funny you listing all the Arsenal players that walk into our side. Liverpool would do the same, they had the better manager, best keeper in the world, best defender in the world and best attackers in the world. Whilst you tell us how much better your players are, you stupidly don't realise that you are giving us even more credit, that we keep winning with lesser players......

Really?

Your club are the main drivers behind all the activity by other clubs against City.

Since 2008 your club, ex-manager and fans have been the biggest moaners and nosey cunts about City’s takeover, finances and court cases. It’s been more constant and obvious from your club and fans than any other right from the start.
View attachment 134506
View attachment 134507

View attachment 134510
The shit bunch of bins bags held up by your anti-Semitic, Ricky Gervais convention boys reads, ‘CLASS AND TRADITION SOMETHING OIL MONEY CAN’T BUY’. Obviously, with no idea who owns your major sponsor.

Your fans have this misplaced and lacking-in-historical-knowledge-about-your-own-club superiority about being more classy, more traditional, doing things the ‘right way’, more organic club than City. That shit oozes from your fanbase. You always hear it on the phone-ins, you see it written on the forums, you see and hear it on the fan channels.

Arsenal = Bitter Hypocrite FC.

Oh and racists:

(it wasn’t just the odd ones, it was the full away end singing it)

View attachment 134514

You support an insecure, hypocritical bunch of busy cunts. Yet you’ve always been ‘at it’ yourselves going right back to the dodgy promotion in 1919, your chairman being banned from football for life in the midst of your greatest ever era, your players coming out and saying they were paid in offshore accounts during your second greatest era, and now with it coming out that you have interest free shareholder loans totaling over a quarter of a billion£…

You forgot to mention George Graham's bungs.
Yet another example of their class and tradition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.