Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I saw the whole video, it was a lot more balanced than that single soundbite, Big Steve is an excellent contributer and one of the only non-Arsenal YouTuber I go out of my way to watch. He's probably the best of all the YouTubers although I do like that massive Barcodes fan with the tattoos and the big beard as well.

However that extract does him a disservice as the point was being made that Arsenal are getting criticisms on some sides for employing so-called 'dark arts' whereas in the recent last they were a small tiki-taka side that got bullied and now they're a big unit that does the bullying.

Steve said he doesn't have any issues with it and that the criticism comes from other sides knowing Arsenal are a good team and then he went into why there isn't a historical rivalry with City as per the clip posted.

I'm only saying this because I don't disagree with what he said but that the full video was a lot more balanced and showed his deeper knowledge and I think it does him a disservice to portray him as a tub-thumper.

P.S. he also doesn't look like the kind of guy I'd want to get on the wrong side of as well!
Nobody portrays him as a tub thumper.
You always have little digs and then finish with a slight self depreciation like " I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him" ..
Your not clever.
Your transparent as fuck.

I saw the whole video, it was a lot more balanced than that single soundbite, Big Steve is an excellent contributer and one of the only non-Arsenal YouTuber I go out of my way to watch. He's probably the best of all the YouTubers although I do like that massive Barcodes fan with the tattoos and the big beard as well.

However that extract does him a disservice as the point was being made that Arsenal are getting criticisms on some sides for employing so-called 'dark arts' whereas in the recent last they were a small tiki-taka side that got bullied and now they're a big unit that does the bullying.

Steve said he doesn't have any issues with it and that the criticism comes from other sides knowing Arsenal are a good team and then he went into why there isn't a historical rivalry with City as per the clip posted.

I'm only saying this because I don't disagree with what he said but that the full video was a lot more balanced and showed his deeper knowledge and I think it does him a disservice to portray him as a tub-thumper.

P.S. he also doesn't look like the kind of guy I'd want to get on the wrong side of as well!
You’re certainly getting on the wrong side of a few in here.

Nobody portrays him as a tub thumper.
You always have little digs and then finish with a slight self depreciation like " I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him" ..
Your not clever.
Your transparent as fuck.
I'm clever enough to know that it's 'you're not clever' so I've got that going for me at least.

The racist Geordie ****.How the fuck can you like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.