Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
zXMRfbsHOAire.gif

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
The premier league in it's current state looks to look after Arsenal, Liverpool, United and spurs..

Have you admitted that arsenal have been benefitting from the premier league turning a blind eye to arsenals account's yet??

Think you are wrong - the Arse Board are utterly obsessed with City and the charges. It’s been a 10 year project.

I saw the whole video, it was a lot more balanced than that single soundbite, Big Steve is an excellent contributer and one of the only non-Arsenal YouTuber I go out of my way to watch. He's probably the best of all the YouTubers although I do like that massive Barcodes fan with the tattoos and the big beard as well.

However that extract does him a disservice as the point was being made that Arsenal are getting criticisms on some sides for employing so-called 'dark arts' whereas in the recent last they were a small tiki-taka side that got bullied and now they're a big unit that does the bullying.

Steve said he doesn't have any issues with it and that the criticism comes from other sides knowing Arsenal are a good team and then he went into why there isn't a historical rivalry with City as per the clip posted.

I'm only saying this because I don't disagree with what he said but that the full video was a lot more balanced and showed his deeper knowledge and I think it does him a disservice to portray him as a tub-thumper.

P.S. he also doesn't look like the kind of guy I'd want to get on the wrong side of as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.