Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
People at arsenal have zero reason to be worried. The rules as they stood legitimised your owners financial doping in the form of interest free loans. Just because it hasn't delivered success on the pitch and you haven't won anything does not mean it isn't financial doping. Along with the Emirati and Rwandan sports washing, it's not a good look really for the English game as a whole.

After today’s ruling, are arse-anal going to have an asterisk next to their second place finishes? Points deducted, champions league revenue taken away? Compensation due to clubs who would have qualified? Vice chairman made to shake hands? Fucking wankers.
The new wording will be See clause one
(except arsenal Liverpool and Manchester United)

I wonder if they will try the we were only following the stated rules schtick which is a bit hypocritical considering the furore they raised about the rice and trossards sending off, what they actually mean is we want the rules applied only when they benefit us.

I wonder if they will try the we were only following the stated rules schtick which is a bit hypocritical considering the furore they raised about the rice and trossards sending off, what they actually mean is we want the rules applied only when they benefit us.
200w.gif

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.

You must at least see the irony of the Cartel pursuing a 10 year crusade against City on disguised owner investment only for us to find Arsenal and Liverpool have owner investment that hasn’t been properly accounted for - no market interest applied. Of course none of this is by accident those making the rules set them to serve their own self interests (the definition of a cartel) without any sense of how hypocritical they are.

You must at least see the irony of the Cartel pursuing a 10 year crusade against City on disguised owner investment only for us to find Arsenal and Liverpool have owner investment that hasn’t been properly accounted for - no market interest applied. Of course none of this is by accident those making the rules set them to serve their own self interests (the definition of a cartel) without any sense of how hypocritical they are.

Yeah, but we are cheats and they're not because they said so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.