Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
You reach more than fat robbie does for the dessert trolley and you are about as much use as a comb for nosferatu lee.

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
The letter written on your letterhead tells me many people at Arsenal are concerned about City’s legal cases.

The letter written on your letterhead tells me many people at Arsenal are concerned about City’s legal cases.
Wenger was frothing at the mouth over our success too the whole club is jealous of city but their fans insist they are a bigger club because of a very London centric view of football history

Reactions: MMA
Have you watched AFTV? And read X?
AFTV is just a bunch of fannies who are there to make money. Same as the silly Forest fan. They know what gets them hits. They're not representative of all Arsenal fines just like this place isn't representative of City fans. Also, just take a wander over to RAWK. Absolute poisonous place and leaves AFTV in it's wake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.