Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

It wasn’t long ago Arsenal fans wanted Lego Head sacked. And the Emptyrates was only half full with (die-hard) Arsenal fans.

Saka, always seems to go off injured when he has played shit as well.
I do think, that although Saka clearly appears an intelligent guy, he is only young and if he isn't injured then you can only assume it's the might of a huge sporting org. telling when to go off, and of course 'hint' at being injured. If that's the case that's going to mess up the kid and that's not fair. I bet if you asked him straight he would say i'd love to try and play as much I can in all games I'm selected for. Pro footballers think that way don't they (I imagine). there is pressure placed on any player by their club in this way it probably won't end up well for the player in the long run. This goes for ANY club doesn't it?

In your opinion, which was the biggest Arsenal fan implosion? ;-)

Who wasted a full roll of toilet roll and missed? 2nd video.

I do think, that although Saka clearly appears an intelligent guy, he is only young and if he isn't injured then you can only assume it's the might of a huge sporting org. telling when to go off, and of course 'hint' at being injured. If that's the case that's going to mess up the kid and that's not fair. I bet if you asked him straight he would say i'd love to try and play as much I can in all games I'm selected for. Pro footballers think that way don't they (I imagine). there is pressure placed on any player by their club in this way it probably won't end up well for the player in the long run. This goes for ANY club doesn't it?

I’ve also seen him have shit games for his club and hobble off only to then play the following game.

Remember the Arse coming to Maine Rd
4-0 up at half time, applauded off by the home crowd. Arsene Whinger said he’d never seen it before. Can you imagine the Tarquins doing that for us.
No mate.
I can't imagine it.
That's why they are Tarquins..
That's why we are better then them.
Nothing to do with success.
We will always support city and they are just glory hunters.

Arsenal shouldn't even be in the league.
They paid to be in it via brown envelopes.
Liverpool and united are obviously an enemy but I believe Arsenal under wenger and his influence in Europe was the true seed planter all them years ago...
He's the football equivalent of bill gates..
Dodgy fucker.

Nice timing - leak a bit of transfer BS the week before game…

Arsenal are planning to make bids for two Bournemouth players - Hungary left-back Milos Kerkez, 20, and Ghana winger Antoine Semenyo, 24. (CaughtOffside)
The next game after Bournemouth is Shakhtar Donetsk so I thought of your post when I saw this on the BBC transfer rumours!1000014955.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.