Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

The issue is the inconsistency from the refs. Last season at the Emirates Kovacic commits 2 ankle breakers, no red card as ref felt it would ruin a game of such magnitude. Yet the ref feels it's OK to ruin an equally momentous match this time around for something far more trivial than what Kovacic did.

Absolutely doesn't mean Arsenal would have won the match if they'd stayed at 11 but we'd have seen a far more exciting 2nd half and in some ways it may have suited City better as they'd have been able to counter and find spaces.
You’d have a far more exciting game if your goalie wasn’t constantly sitting on his arse for no reason and Lego head wasn’t constantly giving team talks that should happen in the dressing room

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
fuck off

Honestly, zero people at Arsenal are worried about any City 'legal cases'. If it makes you feel better to think you've opened a can of worms then all power to you, but I think you should focus more on City winning the current ongoing case rather than any token changes that come about from the APT case as genuinely I think you'll be disappointed at how trivial these changes are likely to be.

Whether it's fair or not, the PL runs to look after the interest of its members, a majority vote system is in place and basically turkeys don't vote for Xmas.
This is nonsense that echos the PL line. There can be no ‘token changes’ when the PL has been found to have abused its position and written an unlawful rule BY OBJECT, ie deliberately.
Abusing a dominant position is indeed the tyranny of the majority which has been a philosophical issue in UK for about 200 years. The PL can’t just say ‘majority vote trumps all’
Re-read the judgement on that score. The panel said that forcing those that voted against a rule is abuse. The panel agrees with City on this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.