Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Arsenal fans suffer from the fact they fed into the champions leagues bullshit of 4 teams qualifying meant you were on top of your game and a major competitor for trophies.

In all honesty even under wenger they were pretty average for years and weren't competing for any more than 4th spot and 20 - 30 points behind the champions.

and it isn't just them in this regard Champs league allowing non champions in it has ruined the sensiblity of many fans who think finishing 4th and well off the top was success, these cunts though have delusions of grandure beyond many, Stay humble as an insult suits them well

Last edited:
They seriously are a bunch of whinging whining fucknuts, here's Uncle Fester giving the world his take on the defeat :)

cefab98fdcb45da451f5776c8d70033a.jpg

He's done the absolute bare minimum expected given he's had around £800m spent under his reign and plenty of time.

He's tried to recreate Peps centurions, almost literally with the signings, and now hes finally having to show he's got ideas of his own and he's turned them into the half a billion pound Stoke 2.0.

He's lucky that Peps here because it's an accepted excuse for failure for everybody else even when hes responsible for overseeing the biggest bottlejob the leagues ever seen. If we don't win the league this year and the dippers pip them, there's no hiding.

I hate the letter writing cunts and Arteta like everybody else. I was not defending him, them or their tactics but decrying the entitled hysteria of their fans.
They moaned they weren't getting into the top four or competing for the title, now they are. They were fed up of being seen as a soft touch now they're far from it. In fact they are one of the dirtiest, dark arts clubs I've ever seen since the old seventies Leeds team. In total contrast they also play some great football at times, just like Leeds did.

Yesterday was one of those days every top team cops, including us. Missing a couple of key players and not quite on it after yet another international break, then reduced to ten men. Bournemouth can be a tough place to get a win, as we found out last season when they gave us a torrid time but we sneaked one. If Martinelli tucks that chance away they would have totally shut up shop and probably won. Arteta explained afterwards that in the other games when they had ten men and drew, they were winning when they had a man sent off so didn't have to push for anything and therefore defended deeper.

I don't think he's lucky Pep is here he's unlucky, just like Klopp was and to a lesser extent Mourhino at the rags. Liverpool attained an incredible amount of points for two seasons but were pipped by ourselves who were relentless. Mourhino actually said his greatest achievement was finishing second to us given how good we were. To say Arsenal bottled their title challenges is to downplay how exceptional we have been. They were just worn down by a ruthless superb side, us.

I do think,however, that if they don't win anything this season their fans will want a change. We are probably at our weakest now with the loss of Rodri. Gundo and Kev aren't getting any younger, nor is Walker at the back.Yes we're right up there but there have been some worrying signs, notably against Fulham and Brentford at home who dominated us for long periods and had us hanging on at the end. Liverpool look strong again and Villa could be a threat. Chelsea are also dark horses. A mixed bag at the moment but if it suddenly clicks they could be right in the mix. Arsenal might just find their chance has gone.

It's a team sport mate yes but an individual can be the best in their field.

That's what the ballon d'Or is for.

No crime in saying someone is the best in their position.
For me Rubens header from Edersons save won us the champions league final just as much as rodders goal and Edersons other saves..

You just answered the question I was saying, it's a team game, Without the header by Dias or the saves by Ederson or Rodri's goal, Knowbody at City says he is the best, they all will be first to say it's their teammates that make him better,

individuals love themselves and want the glory all for themselves, The players that do the hard yards for the team are the ones that make them stand out, the ballon d'Or is a joke and you see who is a individual that loves themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.