Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

The guy is a buffoon who just wants clicks so slates Arteta, the players and the club to get them. He would hate for the Tarquins to have success like City's as he would not have an audience for his negativity.
To be fair, he's about the best of the online Arsenal fans. He's not afraid to slag off his team when it's needed, and (to the best of my knowledge) he's never joined in with the 115 lynch mob. He's far better than the AFTV mob. As for doing it for clicks; of course he is. All online fans are doing it for that reason. Including City fans. There's one on YT who hardly ever says anything critical about the team, even when they thoroughly deserve it. He's doing that for clicks.

Saliba is lightning quick but regardless he pulled him back because his brain wasn't engaged. It was a stupid thing to do after an equally stupid pass from Trossard.

The whole team must have been smoking crack before kick off. Even 11 v 11 we didn't look the better side.

Honesty in your last sentence, so credit for that.

I reckon before we got a legal result out of the prem, yesterday's red card would have have stayed as a yellow as initially given by the ref. I think the prem are trying to look squeaky clean and above board at the moment .

I reckon before we got a legal result out of the prem, yesterday's red card would have have stayed as a yellow as initially given by the ref. I think the prem are trying to look squeaky clean and above board at the moment .

Closing the stable door ............................????

The arsenal invincibles team is the 14th best team in pl history, all the subjective bullshit and internet arguments do not matter a jot, the idea of the pl is to get points and the one that has the most at the end wins and thats an end of it, that is why the centurion team is the best pl team ever end of argument.

It's early in the season, I'm pretty sure we'll beat Liverpool as we've turned up for the big games, issue is after the next set of fixtures City could be top despite having had injuries and not at their 'final form' yet so if Arsenal don't go on a long winning run they are toast.

We haven't looked fluid all season and haven't had a great attacking threat aside from set pieces. So a lot to do and the decision not to buy another attacker is a puzzling one.
That’s is exactly my thoughts. I’m not worried about you as a threat, because of the lack of a forward.
Havertz has been fantastic ,but you simply miss a forward.
You can probably see now why we were happy to let Jesus go . He doesn’t score enough goals for a top top club.

Closing the stable door ............................????
You could say that, I just think that before the hearing that would have stayed as a yellow and the waters would have been muddied around it , but now they have to be seen upholding the rules/laws of the game and be squeaky clean on how they act .

Do you go on an arsenal forum or just on here .
If the arsenal team with Bergkamp etc was better than this city team why didn't they win the treble.
Or 4 in a row
In fairness the Arsenal team he mentions were a great team and there are players from that team that would get into this City team.

The thing about this City team is I believe they are the best club side in the World and probably should have won the Champions League more than they have but to win cup competitions you sometimes need that bit of luck to go your way. His Arsenal team could not , realistically, claim that.

He also mentioned Peps Barca team. That’s fair enough and I wouldn’t go out 100% and say City are the better team but what I would say is Peps City team is the only team that are in the argument with Peps Barca

You could say that, I just think that before the hearing that would have stayed as a yellow and the waters would have been muddied around it , but now they have to be seen upholding the rules/laws of the game and be squeaky clean on how they act .

Hell of a lot of scrubbing / sterilising needed in my opinion to ever get to that state, but hope springs eternal .

If the PL are ever to be seen as working for all it's members the current hierarchy will need to be removed and replaced with an influx of integrity and sound judgement.

Masters and cronies have shown how the power has been and is still is exerted within, drivel by a cabal of greedy US owners intent on changing the rules for their own purpose.

Last edited:
The Arsenal Invincibles were a terrific team, and without doubt boast an exceptional achievement.

City under Pep, however, boast four:

Centurions (only ever);
Domestic treble winners (only ever);
Continental treble winners (2nd ever from England); and
Four in a row (only ever)

Comparisons between the two are disingenuous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.