Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

AFTV is the gift that keeps on giving.

Apart from Red Men TV(LFC) and Goldbridge, I don’t think there is a more deluded fan channel. Especially after the match outside the Emirates and the away grounds.

What makes it worse is the big mouthed and dismissive Cockney attitude.

Last edited:
AFTV is the gift that keeps on giving.

Apart from Red Men TV(LFC) and Goldbridge, I don’t there is a more deluded fan channel. Especially after the match outside the Emirates and the away grounds.

What makes it worse is the big mouthed and dismissive Cockney attitude.
You do have to wonder if these people are really that thick to spout so much nonsense?

Is it a case of these guys actually being genuine OR talking bollocks for clicks and views for their own benefit.

When it comes to Arsenal I'd say they are being genuine from a personal point of view when they come to The Etihad or go away to The Emirates they are complete bellends.

If it wasn’t for their FA Cup wins, 14, and Charity/Community Shield wins, 16+1 shared, their trophy count wouldn’t be as great as it is.

Arsenal.

Titles 13.
European Fairs Cup, 1.
European Cup Winners Cup,1.
League Cup/Carabao Cup, 2.

City.

Titles 10.
Champions League 1.
European Cup Winners Cup 1.
European Super Cup 1.
World Club Champions 1.
League Cup/Carabao Cup 8.

"If they didn't have all these trophies, they wouldn't have any trophies"

Firstly we won the Cup Winners Cup and secondly there's a strong argument to be said that the Arsenal side that remained unbeaten and had players like Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Cole, Campbell etc in it was a superior team to the current City team.

But we'll never find out. But for sure neither City nor Arsenal will have a side that's better than the peak Pep Barcelona side with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta etc.
Hahahaha

A team that drew 13 games in a season, got knocked out of all cup competitions that season so not really invincible is better than a team who won 4 leagues in a row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.