Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Arsenal’s performance in that game was our catalyst in winning the title.

Our form was poor heading into that game. We’d drawn 3 of the previous 6 games with only one game seeing us score more than 1 goal and being outplayed by Chelsea and Bournemouth.

We were even poor in the game against Arsenal (Foden was abysmal, Rodrinwas the only standout for us on the day). We were there for the taking that day yet Arsenal’s performance spelt out that they didn’t have the guts to come to our place and play to win like a Champion side does.

We knew from that day onwards that we were the best side in the league, we gave our heads a wobble, got rid of the poor form and we won every game from that point on.
The mad thing is some were spinning it as a good point for them.

I and others with the same opinion knew it would give City a psychological advantage. City are relentless in the run-in and you need as much of a lead over the team as you can get. Arsenal trying to just hold what they had was a big mistake.

The mad thing is some were spinning it as a good point for them.

I and others with the same opinion knew it would give City a psychological advantage. City are relentless in the run-in and you need as much of a lead over the team as you can get. Arsenal trying to just hold what they had was a big mistake.
That’s where - as much as I don’t like him or them - I’ll always respect Klopp and his Liverpool sides who always played to win against us.

That’s where - as much as I don’t like him or them - I’ll always respect Klopp and his Liverpool sides who always played to win against us.
Yeah Klopp has been Pep's only consistent challenger and pushed Pep at times all the way. Arteta seems a much more negative, scared manager in comparison. Like he knows they're inferior to City.

As you say Klopp probably knew Pep and the City team were better than him and Liverpool generally, but he built a quality side and played to win. I think Pep said he's his best rival ever so that shows that they always tried to beat City.

Surfing around YouTube thought ill give this a listen. What a bitter gooner lololol

As I've said before Keown is just a weird ****.

He's completely humourless and tries to portray an air of calm when he is clearly a tetchy twat.

Clearly quite bitter at not being invited on the podcasts with the 'cool kids' too.

Hilariously his career as a pundit has has taken him to the dizzying heights of an occasional appearance on MOTD2 and becoming the whipping boy of Simon 'quaffs his own farts' Jordan and Jim whatisname.

It's a new season and we have as good a chance of anyone.
I can’t remember who it was, but somebody recently said that it might be easier to win five in a row than four, as four had never been done before, now that monkey is off our back, the pressure is less.

Reactions: mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.