Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Keown getting upset about nothing.Clown.

It always makes me LAUGH what words Talksport CAPITALIZE in the VIDEO titles. It's like it's done completely randomly.

Are we really being lectured to about being humble in victory by this man?

images

Last edited:
They're a good team but I have a feeling they will regress a bit this season. Not enough to be outside top 2/3, but further away from City than in the last two seasons.

I did predict Bayern to eliminate them while others were saying Bayern had no chance, so there is that. There's just something about Arsenal that makes you feel they'll mess it up when it really counts, as against Villa. It's harsh to single that out as their form was excellent until then, but you have to be perfect to beat City to a title, and they were not.

Don't like them as a club anyway, so fuck them.

They're a good team but I have a feeling they will regress a bit this season. Not enough to be outside top 2/3, but further away from City than in the last two seasons.

I did predict Bayern to eliminate them while others were saying Bayern had no chance, so there is that. There's just something about Arsenal that makes you feel they'll mess it up when it really counts, as against Villa. It's harsh to single that out as their form was excellent until then, but you have to be perfect to beat City to a title, and they were not.

Don't like them as a club anyway, so fuck them.
They shit their pants against us and played for a draw. Total bottle job IMO. There was no way that a draw, as the table stood, was ever going to be a good result for them.

Going for a title takes balls and against us they showed that they didn't have any.

As you say, fuck 'em.

Keown proves again unfortunately that it seems that the most impactful ways of getting any attention as a pundit is to be provocative and antagonistic

Hmmmm.

From my (admittedly biased) position at the back White gets in over Walker, Saliba over Dias, I'd keep Stones in there as well as Gvardiol.

In midfield Rice over Rodri (ONLY KIDDING it's Rodders all the way), but then Rice over Gvardiol. Saka gets in on the right side. Odegaard doesn't get in based on KDBs historical form but if he drops in form then Odegaard for sure.

Where are you playing Bernardo? There’s a reason the greatest manager in the world plays him in his strongest 11. Bernardo, Foden & KDB will all interchange & still be world class on the right which is something Saka can’t do.

They shit their pants against us and played for a draw. Total bottle job IMO. There was no way that a draw, as the table stood, was ever going to be a good result for them.

Going for a title takes balls and against us they showed that they didn't have any.

As you say, fuck 'em.
Arsenal’s performance in that game was our catalyst in winning the title.

Our form was poor heading into that game. We’d drawn 3 of the previous 6 games with only one game seeing us score more than 1 goal and being outplayed by Chelsea and Bournemouth.

We were even poor in the game against Arsenal (Foden was abysmal, Rodri was the only standout for us on the day). We were there for the taking that day yet Arsenal’s performance spelt out that they didn’t have the guts to come to our place and play to win like a Champion side does.

We knew from that day onwards that we were the best side in the league, we gave our heads a wobble, got rid of the poor form and we won every game from that point on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.