Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Cast a nets, Castanets
Thanks to you, you blighter, I've had an 'earworm' running through my brain of continental 70s chanteuse and travel agent Sylvia belting out a line from her most successful Top5 platter, 'Y Viva Espana':

'Each time I kissed him behind the castanets'..

Muchas gracias.. not!

Thanks to you, you blighter, I've had an 'earworm' running through my brain of continental 70s chanteuse and travel agent Sylvia belting out a line from her most successful Top5 platter, 'Y Viva Espana':

'Each time I kissed him behind the castanets'..

Muchas gracias.. not!
That bloody song is going around in my mind, now, and I hold you personally responsible!

This is something a few of us have pointed out. This was also the case in the final stretch of last season.

Of course, our fouls could simply be more obviously bookable offences compared to Arsenal’s. But I think if you actually watch our and their games, and take a very conservative approach to adjust the ratio a bit for that (i.e. some might disagree certain fouls are more obviously bootable offences), they are still officiated quite leniently compared to us.

IMG-1398.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.