Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

This is funny and true. Think about it, for what we got for Sterling, Jesus, and zinchenko bought us a Haaland and Alvarez. Not only did Alvarez give us two good season we made 55 million profit, which would more than help us buy a Musiala should he want to come …. It’s stupendous!!
No we made a £68m profit on Alvarez mate, I can remember that prick Goldbridge crying about it.

Arsenal's biggest problem is Arteta himself, he is mentally fragile and prone to hysteria when things are not right for him.
His club have an absolutely abysmal disciplinary record, which means he either hasn't got the control over them that he should have or that it's part of some weird tactical battle he has going on in his head. Either way it shows a weakness that a professional football manager should not have. Under his leadership Arsenal have adapted the Dipper perspective of always being the victims and refusing to accept responsibility for their own errors.
And despite the amount of money they have spent they still fall back on the dark arts in order to get through 90-odd minutes of football.

Somewhere beneath that strange, cube-like bonce of his there is a decent, personable man who perhaps would have done well to cut his teeth in the lower leagues before taking the hot seat of a Prem club. But I really do feel at this moment in time that he is doomed to failure because of this odd, pessimistic streak that he has, and that he seems to have passed on to his players.

Not sure if this is true. But it supports everything you say.

“ Arsenal sent 12 incidents and clips from the recent #WeAreTheOverlap show to ask the league why William Saliba was upgraded to a red . They also included they wished a representative to come to see them and explain how "delaying the restart " is no longer a yellow card offense they attached 41 incidents in the claim. They also said they would follow Man City in taking legal action against the league if the professional standards keep dropping. They added they hope their concerns don't impact the players with any "people make mistakes " that Howard Webb referred to in the media. They said that Mikel and his staff are separate from the Club Arsenal in challenging the #FA_PGMOL and comments made by the ref to Mikel on Saturday disappointed the Club.”

Pep never blames others. I read that when Pellegrini was here, the matches in training were deliberately officiated badly. To allow players to learn to control their emotions. I believe this is continued today.

The club have gone to war with the PL, but still say nothing negative or show any public frustration at the continued media onslaught.

According to Lego Head, Saka won't be back for the dippers game, Looks like Calafiori will also be missing plus Odegaard and Saliba.

Ah well they'll be fine, Raheem Sterling always turns up against the Dippers...*Gets Coat*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.