Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

The English football season always kicks off too early.

I watched six of the ten games at the weekend, twelve teams, and not a single one looked ready for the season. All twelve teams looked half-baked.

We do not have proper pre-seasons. These players are not prepared properly for elite sport and the performances of teams in the first three weeks of seasons and the amount of injuries seen are testament to that.

City just sat back and didn’t press at all when Chelsea had the ball yesterday, when have you ever seen that?

Due to it only being five weeks ago, City didn’t even play anyone who played in the Euros final yesterday (from the start, at least, Foden did come on at half time). Pep said after the game that even de Bruyne has only trained for a few days in pre-season - after the fucking injury problems he’s had? It’s a disgrace what these players are made to do, all for a bit of cash for the clubs, the greedy twats.

Haaland even said after the game that he’s had a ‘full’ pre-season (still very short, even when you’re there from Day 1!) and he wasn’t particularly ready for the game.
Yeah I agree - none of the top sides looked 'on it' over the weekend. Same with Real Madrid last night.

Watt the fuck ??

Kindergarten teacher, even had someone set up the lightbulbs. Just like the pickpocket incident and the dog.

Good coach, as evident on the pitch, but he coaches them like they are children.

He traded most of the senior veterans for young, impressionable players, because any player above 27 won't be buying into this shite.

Kindergarten teacher, even had someone set up the lightbulbs. Just like the pickpocket incident and the dog.

Good coach, as evident on the pitch, but he coaches them like they are children.

He traded most of the senior veterans for young, impressionable players, because any player above 27 won't be buying into this shite.
That was orchestrated for the cameras. I wonder if they are doing All or Nothing on them this season, or just an in house documentary.

That was orchestrated for the cameras. I wonder if they are doing All or Nothing on them this season, or just an in house documentary.

It's from the All or Nothing documentary from a few years back, guys like Lacazette are there.

They are just resurfacing the way it always does on Twitter to keep adding fuel to the fruitcake fire.

Can you imagine managers like pisscan doing that back in the old days ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.