Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Unpopular opinion hear, but I think Arteta has great ideas. Those easy dismissived judgments by usual suspects;p Its how you build motivation sometimes, this job at the very top level requires bravery and invention. But really sad moment is many so happy to shit on Mikel. Crazy stuff. Hes been great ingredient of our team for years, including Centurions. According to among others Pep Guardiola and many, many players.

Not sure about Sterling cause of wages. For probably bench player (although Sterling under Arteta could be weapon, maybe even able to displaced Martinelli). I know a bit about Fatawu, just playing and easily best Leicester player first half. He might be top player. Would maybe understand he substitute for Saka, but young and perspective

Unpopular opinion hear, but I think Arteta has great ideas. Those easy dismissived judgments by usual suspects;p Its how you build motivation sometimes, this job at the very top level requires bravery and invention. But really sad moment is many so happy to shit on Mikel. Crazy stuff. Hes been great ingredient of our team for years, including Centurions. According to among others Pep Guardiola and many, many players.

Not sure about Sterling cause of wages. For probably bench player (although Sterling under Arteta could be weapon, maybe even able to displaced Martinelli). I know a bit about Fatawu, just playing and easily best Leicester player first half. He might be top player. Would maybe understand he substitute for Saka, but young and perspective
Shouldn't you be on the Arsenal site?

That lightbulb thing is like something David Brent would do on The Office or Alan Partridge.

He also told Pep and Txiki he wasn’t leaving City, then met with Arsenal in secret in the middle of the night (but was rumbled by paparazzi) and agreed to become their manager… Pep and Txiki found out by reading it in the papers the next day and were very unhappy with him.

Did you not hear about Brendan Rodgers doing shit like this at Liverpool?
One was where he put names of players in an envelope that he knew would let him down during the season.
He promised to open the envelope at the season end. (it was empty BTW)
He also did other similar shit.

It was reported he lost a lot of players respect, because they felt it was all bullshit to hide that fact he wasn't a very good manager. Instead of motivating them, it actually had the opposite effect.

That lightbulb thing is like something David Brent would do on The Office or Alan Partridge.

He also told Pep and Txiki he wasn’t leaving City, then met with Arsenal in secret in the middle of the night (but was rumbled by paparazzi) and agreed to become their manager… Pep and Txiki found out by reading it in the papers the next day and were very unhappy with him.
Oh, Arteta wanted to jump onto the opportunity to become a first team coach of his previous team and one of the most popular and wealthiest teams in the world? Crazy stuff!

How they parted ways is for them to know. We know exactly how Pep and Txiki value Arteta's time hear, so such rumours are pure emotional thing.

Did you not hear about Brendan Rodgers doing shit like this at Liverpool?
One was where he put names of players in an envelope that he knew would let him down during the season.
He promised to open the envelope at the season end. (it was empty BTW)
He also did other similar shit.

It was reported he lost a lot of players respect, because they felt it was all bullshit to hide that fact he wasn't a very good manager. Instead of motivating them, it actually had the opposite effect.
lol;D have you read what you posted?:D if Your story is true, then Rodgers is idiot.

What this has to do with Arteta's idea?

Arsenal back in for Osimhen from Napoli - Napoli want £85m, could be a loan with obligation to buy.

Also supposedly in for Ademola Lookman. I can't see that myself.

Also exploring Sterling from Chelsea for around £25m. We've already got Jesus to miss sitters from 5 yards out so I don't think we need him.

Arsenal back in for Osimhen from Napoli - Napoli want £85m, could be a loan with obligation to buy.

Also exploring Sterling from Chelsea for around £25m. We've already got Jesus to miss sitters from 5 yards out so I don't think we need him.
Sterling would be a leftfied signing but actually might work for you with the way you play if he can get his confidence back

Soon as sterling released that statement I immediately said arsenal will come calling. Arteta cannot resist any cast off out there from his time at city in his bid to recreate city 2018.

Sterling could be a very potent player for Arsenal but your fan base wouldn't give him the support and time he would need to become that player, you'd Xhaka him before he found any kind of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.