Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

If only there was some way we could find out.....

Anyway, loving the early season bullishness. However based on what I've seen from my time on here a large number of you will have a massive flounce on the matchday thread the instant some team burgles a point at the Etihad saying the title has gone and 'this is on Pep' lol.
You take that back, right away. The Matchday thread is not representative of Bluemoon. It's a special space created for City supporters to be honest with like minded people and fans who see the game in an unusual way.

If only there was some way we could find out.....

Anyway, loving the early season bullishness. However based on what I've seen from my time on here a large number of you will have a massive flounce on the matchday thread the instant some team burgles a point at the Etihad saying the title has gone and 'this is on Pep' lol.
Are you actually daring to say that as an arsenal fan? Seriously? Let me share a couple of home truths with you we have just won four in a row so if anyone has the right to be bullish its us and you havent won it in 20 years so wind your neck in.

And before you criticise our matchday thread which admittedly is bonkers your fans are universally acknowledged as being reactionary nutjobs culminating with the shambles that is aftv which is not only an embarrassment to arsenal but to humanity itself.

Are you actually daring to say that as an arsenal fan? Seriously? Let me share a couple of home truths with you we have just won four in a row so if anyone has the right to be bullish its us and you havent won it in 20 years so wind your neck in.

And before you criticise our matchday thread which admittedly is bonkers your fans are universally acknowledged as being reactionary nutjobs culminating with the shambles that is aftv which is not only an embarrassment to arsenal but to humanity itself.
I think you're misjudging the tone of my reply, easily done with written word as opposed to spoken word. I wasn't criticising your matchday thread I was commenting on the Jekyll and Hyde emotions some of your fanbase have which is in direct contradiction of the evidence and recent history in front of them.

I think you're misjudging the tone of my reply, easily done with written word as opposed to spoken word. I wasn't criticising your matchday thread I was commenting on the Jekyll and Hyde emotions some of your fanbase have which is in direct contradiction of the evidence and recent history in front of them.
If that is the case then fair enough, my apologies

If that is the case then fair enough, my apologies
No worries, emotions can run high at times and they'll only get higher as the season goes on. We're about to enter our hardest part of the season now so I'll probably be pretty quiet for the next few weeks anyway!

No worries, emotions can run high at times and they'll only get higher as the season goes on. We're about to enter our hardest part of the season now so I'll probably be pretty quiet for the next few weeks anyway!
Tbf mate your hardest part of the season has at least for the last couple of years been when city decide to put their foot on the gas

Tbf mate your hardest part of the season has at least for the last couple of years been when city decide to put their foot on the gas
Yeah that's true, the hope remains up until about early April and then Gooners look at each other and say 'surely City aren't going to keep winning ALL their games. Are they? ARE THEY?'

Yeah that's true, the hope remains up until about early April and then Gooners look at each other and say 'surely City aren't going to keep winning ALL their games. Are they? ARE THEY?'
And this is what i find infuriating from pundits their main reasoning behind arsenal winning the league is that city cant possibly go again but the question is never asked as to whether arsenal can go again

And this is what i find infuriating from pundits their main reasoning behind arsenal winning the league is that city cant possibly go again but the question is never asked as to whether arsenal can go again
Well I think Arsenal can and will go again, but you're correct about pundits having a short memory, as if City will suddenly forget everything they've done to win 4 PLs on the bounce and start to crumble! Isn't gonna happen. City are the team in possession and it will take an almighty effort to overhaul them. I think when Liverpool did it they win pretty much all their matches for the 1st half of the season. Might take something like that.

As an aside, Arsenal's transfer policy over the last 12 months seems to be based on signing tall players with exceptional hair. Someone pointed out on an Arsenal group that Iniesta kept Arteta out of the Spain national side and that Arteta is compensating by signing only tall players with great hair!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.