Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Harsh, correct or whatever else. We can all agree it was a great decision where we were concerned.

What I find strange is how the Brighton player wasn’t booked for his kicking the ball away, which was far more obvious and intent than Rices.

I can see why the arse fans would be really pissed off at that, given how the game panned out.
The ref got one decision wrong and one decision correct.lol.

Great to see them drop points so early, and good to see rice out of the north london derby after the international break

Be interesting to see if arteta can get a tune out of Sterling

Harsh, correct or whatever else. We can all agree it was a great decision where we were concerned.

What I find strange is how the Brighton player wasn’t booked for his kicking the ball away, which was far more obvious and intent than Rices.

I can see why the arse fans would be really pissed off at that, given how the game panned out.
It’d been funnier if the ref had booked Odergaard and Arteta for demanding a yellow card for Pedro!

The decision to send off Rice was harsh but correct, how Pedro didn't get a yellow for belting the ball away after it had gone out of play in the 1st half, I don't know. The lack of consistency is an issue.
The whistle hadn't gone when Pedro kicked the ball and there were no players near him about to kick or pick up the ball. It isn't considered delaying the restart as there's balls all around the touchline ready to go to help keep the game moving.

Had any of the officials indicated that the ball was out of play BEFORE the Brighton player kicked the ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.