Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

You'll still beat Spurs, they are wank

I don't think they will without Odegaard and Rice. Spurs away, Atalanta away (thurs), then at our place on the Sunday. Last season I felt they had a swagger and we might struggle to beat them at home and it was a dull affair. This time around I feel like we'll completely destroy them again. Not a lot has changed for either side but I just feel our squad is well aware we can't keep playing catch-up.

I don't think they will without Odegaard and Rice. Spurs away, Atalanta away (thurs), then at our place on the Sunday. Last season I felt they had a swagger and we might struggle to beat them at home and it was a dull affair. This time around I feel like we'll completely destroy them again. Not a lot has changed for either side but I just feel our squad is well aware we can't keep playing catch-up.
i wonder if they will go down the route like they did when they came last year of playing a low block both at spurs and against us.

Is it April's Fools already?
2b5fb8fd4e96d6adfc7a1b7eb1e755ae.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this game it has the feeling of the biggest game so far, if we can get the lads home from these shit pointless internationals fit and well I can see us giving the Tarquin's a good old fashioned fucking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.