Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Is it April's Fools already?
2b5fb8fd4e96d6adfc7a1b7eb1e755ae.jpg
I liked Oleks. Yes he was fairly limited as a player, but he always gave his all. And he showed the right attitude when he had the chance to go to Wolves, but chose to stay and fight for his place. And anytime I see his stepover when setting up Rodri for the Desmond goal in the Villa title game, I can’t help smiling. It was ludicrously high!

But where he's got that opinion about Partey from, fuck knows.

I liked Oleks. Yes he was fairly limited as a player, but he always gave his all. And he showed the right attitude when he had the chance to go to Wolves, but chose to stay and fight for his place. And anytime I see his stepover when setting up Rodri for the Desmond goal in the Villa title game, I can’t help smiling. It was ludicrously high!

He’s got to back his teammate hasn’t he?

Having said that, if you asked Cole Palmer who the best CDM was out of Rodri and Enzo, he’d not understand the question and say “What?”

He should stick to waving the Ukrainian and Israel flags.

Cant believe how much money we got from Arsenal for him.

Last edited:
i wonder if they will go down the route like they did when they came last year of playing a low block both at spurs and against us.
almost certain that they'll go down that route against us, only slightly less uncertain is whether the ref allows them to constantly foul us when we break through their block without getting any cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.