Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

i wonder if they will go down the route like they did when they came last year of playing a low block both at spurs and against us.

I would expect so and I wouldn't blame them for taking that approach in all honesty. A point away from home is a good result, and if that style helps achieve that or even gives you the chance to counter and win the game then it's worthwhile against a team you've struggled against in recent history. We've rarely been to Anfield and blown them off the park, even when comparatively a million miles ahead of the dippers as a team. We have patches in games, but Pep's most certainly looked to be more pragmatic there in recent seasons to get a result.

Looks like Odegaard is out for 4 weeks. Will miss Spurs away, Atalanta away and City away.

I'd rather we get him back to full fitness rather than rush him. That's what the squad is for and hopefully Nwaneri gets some minutes against Spurs.

Looks like Odegaard is out for 4 weeks. Will miss Spurs away, Atalanta away and City away.

I'd rather we get him back to full fitness rather than rush him. That's what the squad is for and hopefully Nwaneri gets some minutes against Spurs.
He's a big loss for you. A very good footballer, though not in Kev or Bernie's class. In my unbiased opinion.

Arteta will park the bus and use Saka and Sterling on the break with Trossard and Havertz! They will beat spurs in a high scoring game 2-4
the only problem with that plan is that spurs have serious pace at the back so it might not be that easy van de ven, porro and udogie are all easily capable of keeping up with saka and sterling.

Why are people thinking they will park the bus at Spurs? They have gone there and blew them away the last two years. Whilst it finished 3-2 last year they didn't get 3-0 up from sitting back? It will be an interesting game which hopefully sees them drop more points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.