Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Defensively, they have the best unit in the PL imo.
I think we offer a lot more going forward than they do though
I don’t mind Arsenal too much.

Your statement (I think) is true about them being the best defensive unit in the league, but if it were United or Liverpool they’d be talking about them in same breath as Milan of the late 80s / early 90s.

Listen for how brilliant they are for how amazing they play he has won less than ten bob in a longer spell just think about that ................. a piss poor United side have won more than them ............ they for how amazing theyvare should surly be actually winning trophies shouldnt they ???????
Or is it another season of going after one trophy and fooking all the rest off ?????

I don’t mind Arsenal too much.

Your statement (I think) is true about them being the best defensive unit in the league, but if it were United or Liverpool they’d be talking about them in same breath as Milan of the late 80s / early 90s.
Best pair of centre backs in the premier league by far.

Stick to your shit rapping Oleks, your opinions are shite.
Another example of the weird excitement these Arsenal players have. Bet his pants were soaking after todays win and probably needed a valium to calm himself down.

Last edited:
Poor game to be honest not much quality on show , ref spoilt it couldn’t believe how deep the gunners were playing as soon as they ost the ball Captain Scarlett was screaming at the players to get back.
Arsenal often with seven or more players in their area against three Spurs, whose main tactic seemed to be aimless crosses into the area. I would be gutted if we struggled for one goal against them. Neville muttering about how are Arsenal learning defensively, but they really would be in trouble if they struggled against that opposition.

Poor game to be honest not much quality on show , ref spoilt it couldn’t believe how deep the gunners were playing as soon as they ost the ball Captain Scarlett was screaming at the players to get back.
In between acting ball boy. I did notice that when he retrieved the ball he threw it to one of his own at least five yards further down the pitch.

Someone, for the love of all that is green on this Earth, bowl that fucking Lego-headed dick head over the hoardings if he comes onto the pitch again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.