Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Even a weakened arsenal side never looked in danger today, the usual arse shithousery aside they are def as good as last season spuds looked wank today but this should have been one of their tougher fixtures
Our defence looked fucking awful yesterday
That will need fixing for next week.
Fully confident we will turn em over next week though.

Thought they were poor today but the game plan worked so I guess you have to give credit. Spurs battered them without ever looking like scoring and their defending from set plays remains criminal.

Hopefully next Sunday is a better spectacle. We will need to defend a lot better than we did yesterday and hopefully there is a bit more nous to our game, rather than an endless pursuit to get more goals. De Bruyne taking it to the corner yesterday was just what we needed.

Next week will be a horrible game. They will play like last year but with more emphasis on their set pieces. I really hope we are practicing defending against that fucking rush of four or five players from beyond the back post. Horrible team to watch and very difficult to score against. Hope Phil gets some minutes on Wednesday as I would like to see him back next Sunday.

Lets be honest, they are a good team, however they set about winning. Looks like they are being more pragmatic this season after trying to copy our way of playing and are ensuring that they have a solid foundation so that they are more solid. They will be and are a threat, just because they don't play as sexy football as us (who does) we must not underestimate them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.