Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

In his desperation to win the league captain black has instilled every possible dark art and shithousery into this arsenal side and himself included.
Athletico of the premier league.
I don’t ever remember sakas 75th minute fake injuries until arteta joined.
Great side and our biggest threat but are so unlikable.
Go behind to them and you can cut the time left in half

I know Rice and Odegaard are out, seems Zinchenko also, but anybody else missing?

If not, they've zero squad looking at that bench today.

There's 7 or more, Rice, Odegaard, Merino, Zinchenko, Tomi, Tierney, and I'm a bad fan because I'm struggling with the other name or names off the top of my head. Oh wait I remember now, it's Calafori

Agreed, they won't concede many which is a recipe for a title challenge. Surely they're due a long term injury, they've been lucky recently.

Odegaard looks like he's out for about 2-3 months, Merino is out for 3 months, Tierney is always injured but not close to first choice, Tommy is very injury prone, as is Partey, as is Jesus

With the squad depth they have they’ll have to ditch both domestic cups if they want push us again and maybe even Europe, we’re the only team in the league who can fight on all fronts.
He won't ditch the CL but probably will play second strong in the domestic cups. I can see them pushing us further this year if it's between us two, but we're only 4 games in and we always say let's see who's there or thereabouts at Christmas. Have a feeling they'll do well in the CL this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.