Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Still think these will be our main rivals and first result after ours I will look at.

An out and out quality number 9 would make it very close.
Naturally I agree but what I'd say is assuming Chelsea get the Osimhen deal done then nobody is going to want to face that front line of Osimhen, Palmer and Nkunku.

Arsenal.

His dad's a big Arsenal fan and Calafiori also attended some Arsenal matches last season with his family. He's uploaded videos onto social media of him in with the Gooner fans in Jan this year against Palace.

I also don't think Real are the big draw for everyone. If you want to improve as a player and be part of a project I'd say you'd be better off at City or Arsenal. City because of the facilities and the GOAT coach, Arsenal again have the facilities but it's also an exciting project.

Real Madrid is the legend club but you're constantly in the spotlight, the fans can be absolute cocks, the media scrutiny is off the charts and the Presidents tend to be fruitcakes. It's not like Real have a financial advantage any more either.

And finally playing in the PL is what it's all about for some players.
Is this like every player utd sign is a lifelong rag?
Of course his Dad's a tarquin they're making his son a very rich man.
Why are the fans of Arsenal, utd and dippers so needy?

Is this like every player utd sign is a lifelong rag?
Of course his Dad's a tarquin they're making his son a very rich man.
Why are the fans of Arsenal, utd and dippers so needy?
There is more to it this time though.

Here's a video he posted in Jan when visiting the Emirates as a fan

My problem with arsenal is the same as it with the dippers and the rags in that once again nobody is saying anything about arsenal spending ANOTHER 100m to go for the title again, it seems its entirely okay for captain black to spend entirely what he wants and nobody bats an eyelid, also hes been there what 5 years now and has 2 trophies to show for it, its exactly the same as klopp hundreds of millions spent and fuck all to show for it, tent peg has been as succesful as arteta and yet somehow he is lauded as the second coming.

My problem with arsenal is the same as it with the dippers and the rags in that once again nobody is saying anything about arsenal spending ANOTHER 100m to go for the title again, it seems its entirely okay for captain black to spend entirely what he wants and nobody bats an eyelid, also hes been there what 5 years now and has 2 trophies to show for it, its exactly the same as klopp hundreds of millions spent and fuck all to show for it, tent peg has been as succesful as arteta and yet somehow he is lauded as the second coming.
Well so far they've spent £40m on Calafiori, £25m on Raya and sold Smith Rowe for £34m. It's expected that Merino comes in for £22m, Gyokeres for around £60m but then Kivior will go for around £20m, Nketieh for £25m, Nelson for £20m and Ramsdale for £25m.

Assuming that all happens they'll have spent £147m and recouped £134m so a net spend of £13m.

Agree Arteta has to win a trophy this season, and League Cup/FA Cup won't cut it either - will need to be the PL or CL.

Well so far they've spent £40m on Calafiori, £25m on Raya and sold Smith Rowe for £34m. It's expected that Merino comes in for £22m, Gyokeres for around £60m but then Kivior will go for around £20m, Nketieh for £25m, Nelson for £20m and Ramsdale for £25m.

Assuming that all happens they'll have spent £147m and recouped £134m so a net spend of £13m.

Agree Arteta has to win a trophy this season, and League Cup/FA Cup won't cut it either - will need to be the PL or CL.
Why do you keep on doing this, you quote things that havent happened as facts just because you want them to, you dont know about any of those transfers figures or whether they will pan out that way you've already misquoted rays price which was 30m.

I get it you're an arsenal fan but you keep on quoting supposition as facts.

Ahhh…the net spend trophy

i dont think it was the game against villa although that did help, it was coming to our place and setting up for a draw when we were absolutely there for taking which did for them.
That's the one, they can bounce about beating Luton or whoever in the 99th minute but come to the champions and not have a go when a win would have put them in prime position was a bottle job.

A loss to us at that stage wouldn't have been terminal for them if they'd tried & failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.