Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Dippers fanbase are the worst of the worst but I don't recall them ever cheering so vociferously for an injured player going off. It's the lowest of the very low, we all know it yet the entire away section reacted as loudly as when they scored.

They should be deeply ashamed and whilst i don't wish serious injury on players, because i'm not a total scumbag, but if karma ends up biting them in the arse, it wouldn't be unjust.

You must have missed the game in 2017 when Ederson went off injured

What for getting a point despite playing against the best team in the world with 10 men for 54 minutes?

You were shit mate.

Haaland bashed you around like the no good shit cunts you are, you even let him bounce the ball off one of your own players heads and not do anything about it.

And in typical fashion you bottled a lead at the end again.

Don't know why Declan Rice didn't play today though? All that money and he can't get on the pitch?

They dont win anything this year then surly things will start to change.

I mean for all the praise they get they aint won fook all for years and thats chasing one trophy season after season.........

These wankers really believe they have been cheated for tossard fetting 2 legitimate cards, while partey and havertz got away with putting rodders outnof the game.

honestly that club has no shame
They're so used to getting away with their dirty tactics that when a referee, in a single isolated incident in a sea of shit decisions, finally applies the rules properly, they can't handle it.

I hated Liverpool back when they were our title rivals because of their constant diving in the box. But Arsenal are on another level in terms of getting away with shit. Their NFL tactics from corners. Their tactical injuries to have a team talk. Their deliberate targeting of opposition players. Their insane levels of time-wasting. All clearly decided in advance by the management. And Liverpool were at least worthy rivals in the sense that they always had a go and tried to win. Arsenal are the most snide team we've ever gone up against in a title race.

What for getting a point despite playing against the best team in the world with 10 men for 54 minutes?
You were playing like that long before you went down to 10 men though. That's the issue. You played like that last season with 11 men too.

And yes, 'the best team in the world.' The fact that you know that, and your players do to, is exactly why you play like that against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.