Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Not sure that setting up your team in such a defensive manner and behaving in such a way on the pitch is conducive to creating an attacking and winning mentality. Think they’ll fall short too often and sooner or later take a hiding from someone like Real Madrid. At that point, their fans might realise that they’ve been spending big just to get close.

Not sure that setting up your team in such a defensive manner and behaving in such a way on the pitch is conducive to creating an attacking and winning mentality. Think they’ll fall short too often and sooner or later take a hiding from someone like Real Madrid. At that point, their fans might realise that they’ve been spending big just to get close.
That is not the tactics of a team that is completely confident in itself. They will bottle it again this season

There the most hated club in the league, whingeing, time out, dirty cunts with a prick of a manager in Arteta, horrible horrible club

Dippers fanbase are the worst of the worst but I don't recall them ever cheering so vociferously for an injured player going off. It's the lowest of the very low, we all know it yet the entire away section reacted as loudly as when they scored.

They should be deeply ashamed and whilst i don't wish serious injury on players, because i'm not a total scumbag, but if karma ends up biting them in the arse, it wouldn't be unjust.

7 mins off added time and we score in the 8th minute.
Good enough for thd cheating cunts
Their antics at the sending off an embarrassment as well.
The putting up the reason on the screen another low.
Has this ever happened before.
They must be the worse team for keeping control of their players.
Time wasting an embarrassment to football.
Has any pundit called them out over this.

Dippers fanbase are the worst of the worst but I don't recall them ever cheering so vociferously for an injured player going off. It's the lowest of the very low, we all know it yet the entire away section reacted as loudly as when they scored.

They should be deeply ashamed and whilst i don't wish serious injury on players, because i'm not a total scumbag, but if karma ends up biting them in the arse, it wouldn't be unjust.
Yaya.They have history as well.

Yaya at Anfield in the 2014 season, on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.