Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Horrible. So much for being a Pep disciple. Peak Mourinho would be proud of the way his team plays, and that regardless of going down to 10 men.

I am convinced Diego Simeone would have watched Arsenal’s performance today and commented “that was shite”.

I see Bridgeno is still here talking absolute bullshit! Other fans have got banned for less than this ****.

Condescending fucking prick!

He'll be crying again at the end of the season, This time in April because it will be over by then.
I'm still laughing at him posting that Haaland is Saliba's little bunny (or something like that at least)

Haaland bullied him today.

I don't like the 'tactical timeouts'. Raya did one, I'm sure others did as well. It's Mourinho crap that I don't want to see.

There were some genuine cramp issues though - Calafiori and Timber both went off with it and we had Kivior and Lewis-Skelly at the end in defence.

The red was fair enough but it ruined the game as a spectacle and forced Arteta into playing shithouse-ball. Who knows what the score would have been had Trossard stayed on - maybe the same outcome but would have been a better game. But City should be worried that they were largely rendered impotent by that defensive line and also vulnerabilities at set plays were shown. Pep will need to fix that.

Walker had a mixed game - was at fault for both Arsenal goals but also nullified the out ball to Martinelli with his pace. I'd still have played Rico Lewis to be honest but there's a reason Pep is a manager and I'm not.

PS forgot to add Rodri going off made a massive difference. I genuinely hope the lad isn't badly injured and wish him a smooth recovery.
The ref didn’t give time for Walker to get back into position for the goal.

I'm still laughing at him posting that Haaland is Saliba's little bunny (or something like that at least)

Haaland bullied him today.
He posted that to me yesterday. In which I replied "Haaland has won more in the last 12 months than Arsenal have in the last 20 years"...

People on here actually like him and stick up for him which is strange.

He's the biggest **** on here.

Embarrassing tactics. Trying so hard to be the dirty team. Fans are complete cringe as well cheering Rodri’s injury and celebrating their keeper catching the ball like they’ve won the league.

I get they were missing Odegaard but they’ve regressed massively as an attacking force this season compared to two tears ago.

Embarrassing tactics. Trying so hard to be the dirty team. Fans are complete cringe as well cheering Rodri’s injury and celebrating their keeper catching the ball like they’ve won the league.

I get they were missing Odegaard but they’ve regressed massively as an attacking force this season compared to two tears ago.
Ref somehow never booked Raya and only added on 7 mins of added time.
Never liked Oliver but after today he should be dropped for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.