Arsenal V Barcelona

5 star smitty said:
lee-mcfc said:
LOL ok lad.

so u're just gonna act like before his injury clichy wasn't the LB in the all barclays team??? well it was 2 seasons ago, but you get my drift.

He's a good player but not in Evra's or A.Cole's league yet.

5 star smitty said:
lee-mcfc said:
LOL ok lad.

so u're just gonna act like before his injury clichy wasn't the LB in the all barclays team??? well it was 2 seasons ago, but you get my drift.

Clichy best in the world? Isn't he the current, reigning third choice left back for France?

leighton said:
Barca will be without there 2 centre backs that played tonight. I think it will be a hard game there but they are still in with a chance. They will get there chances like tonight but they have to take them in Barca next week great game of football.

Agreed it should be an entertaining game as Arsenal will have to go their and attack (which they would have done anyway) so there should be goals and I expect them both to forget about the away goals rule and just go for it!

It should make a good watch and while I agree with these`guys that Arsenal have a chance, they will need to have the same luck they had in the opening 15 minutes when Barca could have scored 3-4 for the whole game as Barca are a team that could run riot at any time.

Could have been lot worse tonight will settle for the result . They are the best
team have ever seen play against us . They battered us for sixty minutes but we
showed character to get back in to it , think we will get an away goal in nou camp .<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 am --<br /><br />Could have been lot worse tonight will settle for the result . They are the best
team have ever seen play against us . They battered us for sixty minutes but we
showed character to get back in to it , think we will get an away goal in nou camp .

Barcelona are head and shoulders above anyone in european football,

can't see Arsenal getting a result at the nou camp if i'm being honest, as good as they are the gunners if Barca score early the flood gates could open,

Barca on the counter attack is absolutely frightening.

Cant believe people think Arsenal even deserved anything from that game.
STATS:

Barca shots 23, 10 on target
Possession 65%

Arsenal shots 6, 3 on target
Possession 35%

At the nou camp I would not be suprised to see Barca put3/4 goals past Arsenal. They are just impossible to stop when in form.

ExiledGooner said:
They should have battered us and should have been
three up by half time but the fact they didn't is the
hope I'm clinging on to . We will score out there and if we
can hang on to
that we go through . Am keeping the faith as they have puyol
out but we have cesc missing :-(

Keep the faith. Maybe you score a goal but Messi will score at least 2 at home...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.