Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

Stoned Rose said:
i8rags said:
As a club we were collectively very poor, from fans to players, I didn't go coz I thought it would be shite, I am embarrassed of myself, possibly the players think the same, either way collectively it was shite.

Stop ballooning.

Yep just shrug shoulders "ah well, never mind" .

tonea2003 said:
Eccles Blue said:
i8rags said:
As a club we were collectively very poor, from fans to players, I didn't go coz I thought it would be shite, I am embarrassed of myself, possibly the players think the same, either way collectively it was shite.

Excuse me?????? The fans were not collectively poor, and we put ourselves out to go to that match. Personally I didn't think for a makeshift team, that we played too badly, especially in the second half once we had the calming influence of Silva & Milner, and Toure went off. However for you to slag off fans who took the time and trouble to go while you sat at home being embarrassed is a bit flaming cheeky!!!

I don't for one minute he meant anyone who went
The fans who didn't were the object of ihis vent
And it gives the seat counters an open door to have a field day

It wouldn't matter if we had sold out. The fact of the matter the we are never or will be the media darlings because we don't play their game. I stopped worrying about what they say about us some time ago.

I will never go to the Community Shield has it is a blown up friendly!!

jared said:
Can't really tell if nastasic is actually a promising defender or just not very good
He is still learning and needs an older head next to him. I think he has potential, but pairing him with Boyata is a disaster. Neither of them have the experience to lead a line and it shows in their combined decision making.

Luck95 said:
Mister Appointment said:
I can't imagine the drama if Pellegrini had done a Pulis and worn his track suit.

Seriously even by Bluemoon's VERY low tolerance for anything other than total perfection, the reactions by some of you are frankly pathetic.

well said.

Thanks. Largely falling on deaf ears by the looks of things.

Amber alert after the community shield. Bluemoon's really outdone itself. I can't imagine what kind of suicide watch we'll need should Newcastle do the unthinkable and get something next weekend.

Always the exact same posters too.

Mister Appointment said:
Luck95 said:
Mister Appointment said:
I can't imagine the drama if Pellegrini had done a Pulis and worn his track suit.

Seriously even by Bluemoon's VERY low tolerance for anything other than total perfection, the reactions by some of you are frankly pathetic.

well said.

Amber alert after the community shield. Bluemoon's really outdone itself. I can't imagine what kind of suicide watch we'll need should Newcastle do the unthinkable and get something next weekend.

It's the way we roll, if you take it seriously it's annoying, but if you just lean to laugh at it, it can be great entertainment

just got back,much better when merlin came on, clichy well least said tbh, shudnt have been on the right, but onwards and upwards.
great day out though

again it disproves the idea that we have quality in depth

boyata and nastasic were poor

clichy can be partly forgiven as he was playing way out of position...kolorov on the other hand seems to be immune from criticism but as a defender he is a liability

dzeko was again largely missing as he sometimes does

Cabellero- thought he looked ok pre season tour but thought he should have done better with the first goal (If that had been Hart people would have criticised)

milner and navas were average as is often the case

hopefully mangala will give us that strength in depth at centre half

same with sagna at rb

we badly missed the energy of ferd today

on the upside jovetic looked good as did silva in the second half and richards managed to stay on the pitch (even though he was only on for a little while its still an acheivment!!!)

Mister Appointment said:
Luck95 said:
Mister Appointment said:

well said.

Same posters yes and a few undercover red cockroaches....I might try and do what Ducado says and laugh at them in future as they have irritated me to fuck tonight....Not easy though.

Ducado said:
Mister Appointment said:
Luck95 said:
well said.

It's the way we roll, if you take it seriously it's annoying, but if you just lean to laugh at it, it can be great entertainment

Not sure it's great entertainment, but it's certainly amusing. ;)

simon23 said:
again it disproves the idea that we have quality in depth

boyata and nastasic were poor

clichy can be partly forgiven as he was playing way out of position...kolorov on the other hand seems to be immune from criticism but as a defender he is a liability

dzeko was again largely missing as he sometimes does

Cabellero- thought he looked ok pre season tour but thought he should have done better with the first goal (If that had been Hart people would have criticised)

milner and navas were average as is often the case

hopefully mangala will give us that strength in depth at centre half

same with sagna at rb

we badly missed the energy of ferd today

on the upside jovetic looked good as did silva in the second half and richards managed to stay on the pitch (even though he was only on for a little while its still an acheivment!!!)

There is not a team in world football who's reserves are as good as their first team. There never has been and never will be.

You go amd ask every other premier league manager whether we have strength in depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.